SP Medieval [WB] 1257AD Heart of Europe - Historical mod from 13th Century NEW RELEASE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Něják to moje podvděomí tušilo :grin: a je to jen dobře :grin: už se připravuju nainstaloval jsem warbandy opatchoval a pudu se rozehrát a pak už mi nezbyde než jen čekat :grin: také sem zvědav jak bude přemek vypadat  ale nechám se překvapit ! :smile:  až bude jakákoliv novinky klidně i sebemenší tak jí sem napiš prosim :grin: hodně štestí !!:smile:

really nice, like how your aiming for  historical accuracy though I have something to say about it

I noticed you have Zagreb as castle, and thats ok, but in period of your mod (1257 as i see in map pictures) fort was called Medvedgrad,

dia151 said:
really nice, like how your aiming for  historical accuracy though I have something to say about it

I noticed you have Zagreb as castle, and thats ok, but in period of your mod (1257 as i see in map pictures) fort was called Medvedgrad,
Yes, we have still some small bugs, thanks for sugestion!

hi, you do a great job, i especially like the venetian faction :smile: But i think the latin designation for France is regnum francorum and not galiacae

This starting period is better than 1257 was. Bohemia holds the whole Austrian lands being bigger thus better enemy.
Anyway which year have you picked exactly as starting year?

haha. I loled when I saw "Heart of Europe" and how the first pictures where of Poland.

This is typical from Polish, who think their country is the center of Europe. So I went to the modder's profile and saw: "Czech Republic"

Then I loled again, cause I was close.

Apart from that, cool project.

Back
Top Bottom