SP Medieval [WB] 1257AD Heart of Europe - Historical mod from 13th Century NEW RELEASE!

Users who are viewing this thread

When can we expect a new release? I have to say this mod is amazing it brings something new to the game the idea is just brilliant.

WIP are slow, I´m working alone. But I´m repair sceneobjective bug in all towns and castles. All arabian village have changed desert texture into grass texture, all palms are removed etc..... All faction are now in war. I must make few changes and after that I release beta 0.8.

matmohair1 said:
2 - French 1120
This may have been ages ago- and apologies for that- but the supposed 1120 helmet is from the tomb effigy of William Clito. Whilst the tomb does indeed date from 1120, the effigy was added during the 13th Century and therefore the style of the arms depicted is highly suspect for anything prior to an 1180 dateline.
Sorry- had to research it for a key part of my dissertation and was annoyed when that turned out to be the case, and all the Ospreys and similar listed it as '1120'. :smile:

Na rozdělení měst, hradů a vesnic už šahat nebudeme, takových případů je víc, třeba každá vesnice v německu by měla být město, ale jsme omezení možnostmi hry, pokud tam dáš tolik měst, musíš přidat ke každému další 2 vesnice a pak to strašně laguje a je to nehratelné....

Tak potom nic, a jj, s Nemeckymi mestami suhlasim - bolo by tam miest jak naondenych  :roll:
Dik za odpoved inak  :wink: a je to celkom dobry mod, mozno keby sa pridal Freelancer a este nejake vylepsenia, tak by bol este lepsi  :lol: xDD

Good Idea, but I´m not so experienced coder to make this..... btw. CODER WANTED!!!! If somebody have good coding skills, so pleas write PM to me! Thanks!

Živoříme.... upravil jsem vadné sceny ve městech a teď sem tam udělám nějaké drobné vylepšení. Jsem na to sám a nutně potřebuju pomoct z kódováním. Nicméně vidím to do konce prázdnin na vylepšenou betu, nový release.....

Hello Raudentius,

I have been playing this mod for a few days now and can't stop putting it aside. I'm in love with the textures and trooptrees, it really feels as if alot of effort was put in the details: big thumbs up to you!

I do have a  comment on the side though, I have been playing this with a single savegame all this time. However, not a single war has started during all the time I've been playing. Every nation is at peace, so the last days I've just been building relationships with the lords, but I'm about to quit simply because there is no war. Also, as a proud dutchman I am missing some... activity in the Dutch part of the map. The only villages there are Nijmegen and Groningen, eventhough that part of the map has much unused space. How about a castle or town? If so, I would suggest Zwolle (Which used to be much larger than Amsterdam before the 16 hundreds) or Amsterdam.

Two simple suggestions of features I'd like to see in this mod:
- Being able to recruit 'Farmers' in the Taverns
- Diplomacy being included.

Hi, map borders are closed now, so no more new cities villages and castles in this mod. To relationship - I try fix this bug, but I need help of some skilled coder with this. In final release this bug must be fixed!(this is still beta) After that, I plane import diplomacy into my mod. So be patient. :wink:

To pan-boroda: No, list of factions is complete. To drdoom151: I´m try start new game several times and war between factions start to one month. Factions fight each others, loot vilages, but dont siege any castles. I´m conquer one castle, but king award new fief to nobody. This is bigest bug, which I find. And I try fix it, but I am not so skilled coder. So help is welcomed!

Back
Top Bottom