SP Medieval [WB] 1257AD Heart of Europe - Historical mod from 13th Century NEW RELEASE!

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't like the Hungarian list thus I made another one. I think it suits better to the reality.
raudentiuscopy.jpg

The Kun tegzes should be mecenary unit in Hungary and part of the king's retinue.

Maybe for next version, but from one unit as Jobaggy are possible only 2 upgrade paths, you create 5... In acctual release we use vanilla model, so I have only 10 slots for hungarian unit. If you wish, you can create better troop tree. I consider your sugestions.

I forgot the 2 unit upgrade possibility.  :???:
How many levels needed from the peasant to the knight? 4?
On the first page every faction have 11-13 units. How?

Bohemia 11, hre, hungary, galicia, poland, lithuania 10, teutons 9 and venice 6 (use khergit troop tree slot). Actual troop tree for hungary: Magyar Jobbagy - to -Magyar Gyalogos (Inf.) from gyalogos 2 upgrade paths into Magyar Landzsas (Inf.) or Magyar Ijasz (Miss.) from Landzsas 2 upgrade paths into Magyar_Lovas (Miss.Cav.) or Magyar Kiralyi Landzsas (Inf.)(elite infantry unit lvl 20). From Magyar_Lovas (Miss.Cav.) 2 upgrade paths into Magyar Lovag (Cav.) or Magyar Nemes (Miss.Cav.) both elite cavalry.  Back into Magyar Ijasz (Miss.) - from this unit 2 paths into Magyar Kiralyi Ijasz (Miss.) or Magyar_Szamszerijasz (Miss.).

Than this is the next candidate. I needed to skip the crossbowman for the 10 units limit.

raudentius2.jpg

And the king must have Cuman horse archers, too. Is it possible to set a certain unit type for example cuman mercenaries for a certain Lord?

Huh... 8 mounted units? Only 2 infantrymen? Very unbalanced with comparsion to other factions.... but, if we resigned on the archers and some infantry, so maybe, something as you suggest will be possible.  How is the hungarian name for cuman horsearchers?

Hungarians didn't use infantry in this period. They were like khergits with some knights.
And steppe horses were very cheap compared to western countries. Even the peasants must have steppe horses. Or at least half of them. Maybe the list is a bit weak because mounted units cost a lot and I think horse archers are weaker in the game than in reality. But you will balance them surely.

'Kun Tegzes' is good for Cuman horse archers. An upgrade would be fine for them the  'Kun Előkelő' or Cuman notable: a good horse archer in lamellar armor, winged mace, heavy sabre, sword.

I´m already rework hungarian troop tree, practically very similar as you sugest. So from pesants upgrade into foot archers or slavonic warriors and from slavonic warriors i´ts possible upgrade into kiraly landsas. So only 4 foot units and 6 more units are mounted, including croatians.

Hi guys we have a request for anyone who would be interested. We've done quite a lot of work and the mod is short to release but we are still suffering from some bugs I was unable to resolve despite a lot of effort and therefore would like to ask for help. If anyone is interested please contact me about access to the latest version fo the mod (we use SVN) and details on what is the problem. We offer an opportunity to be part of the absolute historical mod around here (as much as the engine allows). :smile:

Thx and please do not hesitate and sign up!  :arrow:

Raudentius said:
I make for new version complete new list of heroes, each faction have one and other are from adjacent regions.

Just one suggestion!
I still have the 1.011 version of the mod on my PC, and played a few hours recently.

If you do new companions, it would be good to add a few low level (peasant, scholar, hunter, trader, etc.) ones, so there would be some heroes what you can actually level up.

The high level really heroic companions are fun for a while, but they are too strong. (there are guys with 6 training and 6 surgery out of the box, which make the game too easy)

Wut about putting Croatia as in 1257 ad middle europe? I can help u about lords and armors etc. U don't have to make it seperate country just sepperate troop tree under hungary.

Licko90 said:
Wut about putting Croatia as in 1257 ad middle europe? I can help u about lords and armors etc. U don't have to make it seperate country just sepperate troop tree under hungary.
Maybe in next release, we working on other problems and factions, troop trees, items etc. is already done. Now we porting our mod for WB 1.143

William WallaceXD said:
Looks great :grin:
How about historical castles?
You mean historic castle project? No, we have lots of trouble with porting our own sceneobjectives. We use wooden castles and nordic towns for lithuania, halych and 3-4 for poland. Other faction use swadian and rhodok scenes (stone, western european castles and cities).

During extraction I get this: surcoat_jco_normalmap.dds CRC Error.

Any ideas? I tried to extract it via several programs and still nothing. Apart from that I'm able to play, but sometimes when im going shopping it kicks me out to Windows and it says about that .dds problem. And during battles i get this:
mbwarband20120102195740.jpg

I'm aware that this is beta release, and I'm just trying to help :wink: Keep up the good work.

Thanks! Very early beta :grin:. This missing dds file I put into new patch. We originaly create first version for Warband 1.344, and when we tried port our mod into new module system, lots of things are broken(sceneobjectives, banners, some textures and specialy order of items). So this is script warnings on your picture. We have lots of work ahead....

I've been trying HoE today, and found that couple castles in Polish Principalities (for example Cieszyn, Radom, Sandomierz) have an 'arabic' textures and they are placed in the deserts, and one of them (I cant recall now which one) looks like a tiny city  :lol:

I would also like an idea to add a 'freelancer mod' to HoE, like in Anno Domini 1257 :smile:

I prepare new regular HOE release advanced beta for WB 1134. Actually I upload wrong version with tons of bug (Nieudany port z werzji dla WB 1.134 na werzje dla WB 1.143 :wink:), my mistake...... So be patient, version for WB 1.134 is much more playable....

Cezarion said:
I've been trying HoE today, and found that couple castles in Polish Principalities (for example Cieszyn, Radom, Sandomierz) have an 'arabic' textures and they are placed in the deserts, and one of them (I cant recall now which one) looks like a tiny city  :lol:

I would also like an idea to add a 'freelancer mod' to HoE, like in Anno Domini 1257 :smile:
First release of advanced beta for WB 1134!!! I´m deleted previous buggy version, try this:
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3458

Back
Top Bottom