SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Couple things I've noticed so far - smaller one being that freelance equipment isn't being removed from the inventory after leaving, and the bigger issue I'm having is that whichever faction I'm in won't declare war or make peace as long as I'm a part of it, even if I'm just freelancing. They stay at perpetual war (as long as the enemy faction exists) or peace until I leave the faction, then declare war / make peace within a week or two of me leaving.

Edit: Also some factions are having a problem with gathering armies and starting offensives. They'll gather armies over a few days and then just suddenly change their minds and disperse. They'll do this constantly.

Last edited:
I think CTT troops are still way too weak to be any useful compared to regular top tier ones, so I just don't bother setting it up. Some lords still spawn with no armor whatsoever, which I suspect has something to do with this. Would be nice if we were given an option to turn CTT off entirely when starting a new game, or alternatively have lord equipment dialog thrown in to correct this manually at least.

KratosMKII: Thank-you so much for your hard work in breathing new life into this great mod.

I have not been gaming for several years, since changing my daily driver from Win7 to Linux. When I recently got the hankering to start playing again I was pleased to discover that Warband works great under WINE and started checking for updates to some of my favorite historical mods. I hit the jackpot with finding your new enhanced edition with current updates ongoing!

Off to play now, thanks again.

I just passed from the original 1257 A.D mod to the enhanced version, and I'm getting a lot of strange red errors during battles and sometimes other features break, such as when you are in a market and trying to sell something. The item drop menus don't appear to show the stats of items. Other problems including recruitment not working, weird artifact text and graphical bugs.

I'm pretty sure I might have messed up the installation, but I'm not sure how I could have. I downloaded from Nexusmods. I used the .exe to install and then overwrite them with the latest patch.

Anyone know what I could have done wrong? I'll leave a screenshot of some errors that appear.

ikodKil.jpg

EDIT

Solution! You need the latest patches available on the official Discord. It not only fixed all my error messages, it increased load time and performance drastically. Go get them if you guys have the same issue.

Last edited:
There are few thing that I want to mention:
1, Oviedo bug, which that the fief is given to player and was turned into a neutral place.
2, When enlisted in an army and take leave, there are no option for you to rejoin the army so one would have to resign from army and re-enlist.
3, Bounty mission of highest rewards, i.e. around 1600 cannot be completed, no mission finished notification when the target is killed and so you have to abort mission.
4, Abort bounty mission causes way too low relation reduction, even though this does not matter that much, its still a weird thing.
5, I have made an animation for thumb draw with khatra, you might be interested in employing that in this mod by either adding a tag in moudule system or tag eastern bow with shoot_pistol / shoot_musket and assign them with the new animation. You can check out this thread if you are interested.

There are few thing that I want to mention:
1, Oviedo bug, which that the fief is given to player and was turned into a neutral place.
2, When enlisted in an army and take leave, there are no option for you to rejoin the army so one would have to resign from army and re-enlist.
3, Bounty mission of highest rewards, i.e. around 1600 cannot be completed, no mission finished notification when the target is killed and so you have to abort mission.
4, Abort bounty mission causes way too low relation reduction, even though this does not matter that much, its still a weird thing.

I would like to say that most of these bugs are fixed and have been address in the change log for The Newest 1257 AD Enhanced Edition 3.8 Update.
Which can be found on Nexus Mod, please log in with an account to download this Update.
The ChangeLog
The Mod Author won't upload the 3.8 Update on ModDB because the sites cause him problems.
Join his 1257AD Enhance Edition Discord Server(on the First Page) for more Information and news
Please Note: Start a New Game for the Fixes to take affects.

Last edited:
Are Brainy Bots still implemented? Pressing F5 doesn't open any menu.
The Battle Command Menu is bugged at the Moment. Complex Formation Disappear only after 1 second and I can't seem to bring up the Brainy Bots Option by Pressing F5 as well even though it is listed in the list of features. Maybe You can Join The Discord Server and Report the Bug There. The Mod Developer usually check it once a week. He does not seem to check posts on the Taleworlds forum anymore!

Last edited:
I hardly check this forum anymore. Most of the development of the mod is being done at the discord i made. The link is in the first post. It's more convenient to post fixes and hear bug reports in there.

Back
Top Bottom