SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Why can I take only 1 bounty quest from the tavern? Omission or game convention? Please make that u can take some bounty quests in each city from each taverner, like it in Star Wars Conquest. Good quests, but too easy, ever knights 1v1. Mb it will be better place some 1-2 minions for them.

I also caught a bug on one of these quests, on the capture of Richard Zinger (approximately this name in Russian translation). I killed him and the quest did not count, I didn’t find others on the map, but maybe I missed something. So i come back to village several times, but he still stands and i kill him again, i dit it few times, but it seems endlessly ...

Last edited:
It appears that v3.3 reintroduced a bug where taking a castle or town while not belonging to any faction breaks the game. Does anyone know the location to the hotfix that could fix the bug?

Edit: What I meant by breaks the game is that conquering any more castles or towns becomes problematic. There's no dialogue on who should take the castle or town after every successful siege, forcing me to travel back to my court in order to claim the fiefs one at a time. The first castle or town I conquer also cannot be managed or claimed unless I either use the save editor or move my court. Does anyone know how to fix this issue.

Also, where's the latest hotfix?

Edit 2: I've found hotfix #6. I hope future hotfixes appear on mod nexus and other related sites.

Last edited:
couldn't resist had to see this remake for myself. Gotta say that there's a completely nonsensical change to Counterpoint XIII3A (longsword that can be wielded single/two-handed), the "new" model looks wrong, off, it's awful to the point of being maddening, question is, whytf did you change that?
Secondly, as I've seen countless questions here but absolutely zero answers, what did you do with the "noble enlistment" on Freelance module? Apparently there's no way to enlist as a noble what-so-ever, I'm still testing it though, might be that if one glitches his way the option shows up (before it depended solely upon Renown, now even 1k renown won't open the dialogues.)

Another change that I've found unnecessary was pertaining tournaments. Prior we'd use our own gear, which was great because the whole "tournament knight" thing had a progress, and was very difficult. Now with "pre-set gear" it got too easy, and lost flavour.

Every script controlling hostile NPCs in Scenes (from Headhunting criminals in villages to tavern fights) are glitched, and I mean broken. Headhunting quests are rendered impossible to complete while the tavern-fights glitch potential mercenary recruits.

All newly ripped-off introduced swords from the other crusader mod have dumb dmg values, most of them lack stabbing. Apparently Freelancer EXP requirements are also broken. It's somewhere between 50k exp up to 100k just to get into T2 of any given troop type.

Solved Freelancer:
Counter-intuitively (also nonsensically) Freelancer now requires not only Renown to chose knight-paths, it also requires "positive faction relation" which is impossible to get unless you go 200% gamey and circumvent that either by joining battles needlessly or by serving said faction prior (doesn't make sense since the sole purpose of Freelancer is early-game, while said "activities" are only really good to pursue at mid-game)

Conclusion:

This "enhanced" edition doesn't enhance anything. It does in fact bring some fresh changes, only that those do not really work all too well being mostly glitched or even completely broken, while there are needless changes of models/textures for no reason, and most of the new stuff isn't working properly. The "enhancement" has also broken some basic play-ability, and features that were in the original mod by Dr. Tomas.
I'd say that the little additions are not worth the hassle given that you won't be able to play 1257 ad normally, encountering glitch-walls and badly implemented features and items.

Hope that Enhanced Edition gets fixed and truly deserving of it's title, enhancing 1257 ad without killing it nor making minor nonsensical changes.

Last edited:
after i forftified manor for the first time, next impruvment of fortification not working.
any help or its bug?

It appears that v3.3 reintroduced a bug where taking a castle or town while not belonging to any faction breaks the game. Does anyone know the location to the hotfix that could fix the bug?

Edit: What I meant by breaks the game is that conquering any more castles or towns becomes problematic. There's no dialogue on who should take the castle or town after every successful siege, forcing me to travel back to my court in order to claim the fiefs one at a time. The first castle or town I conquer also cannot be managed or claimed unless I either use the save editor or move my court. Does anyone know how to fix this issue.

Also, where's the latest hotfix?

Edit 2: I've found hotfix #6. I hope future hotfixes appear on mod nexus and other related sites.

I have the same Problem.
Where did you find the Hotfix?

*edit:
Found the update by searching all the 44 pages here :smile:

After installing, forming a new kingdom works.
BUT NOW every village, wich is "looted" stays "looted" forever, even after 2 months.... bug?

Last edited:
When the archers or crossbowmen run out of ammunition, they refuse to switch to their melee weapon. Instead they just stand around with their ranged weapon and do nothing. This happens with the latest Version (3.3+hotfix#6)

This issue may be related to the new horse archer ai. When the mounted archers run out of arrows, they just keep riding around with their bows and do not engage in melee combat.
Does anyone know how i can remove the horse archer ai ?

Faction diplomacy level? In this mod, such a function. The initial value was 336. I doubled it to 672, but so far have not noticed any changes. Who knows, please answer

I play for the king of the faction, even after long battles, the factions do not want to put up with the answer: "I do not think it is in my interests to go to the world," is this a mistake?

Hi there! This mod was great! Although in the latest v3.3, I've encountered issues like RGL Errors and the game crashes after successful sieges, which was disappointing. I have to stick with the old versions and hopefully this issue would be resolved soon.

Hi there! This mod was great! Although in the latest v3.3, I've encountered issues like RGL Errors and the game crashes after successful sieges, which was disappointing. I have to stick with the old versions and hopefully this issue would be resolved soon.

This was the latest fix ofthis mod that I was able to find in the forum. Hope it helps

Hi, please add more cities around the Carpathian mountains, for example the cities of Baia, Suceava, Moncastro, Constanța, Magpies, Iasi, Khotyn. There is empty a map

So in your opinion what mod has the least bugs? Should i try v3.3 with hotfix #6 because that removes no faction bug after capturing a castle by player or should i try some older version with some older hotfix?

I've hit a problem trying to start out as an adventurer - whether I select total war or not, when I join the army of any lord as freelancer, that lord's faction immediately finds itself at war against all factions on the map (!!!) - not just its neighbors.

Is this a known bug and is there any way to avoid it? Right now, I can't play freelancer, as the faction I join will end up being pounded from all sides to oblivion.

Yeah I'm having issue too right now. I don't know if I installed the mod correctly (installed v2.1 and then patch 3.3 from moddb) but every time I enlist in a lord's army, his faction goes to war with everyone. Also, when you leave the army, you still have negative relations with all those factions, even though the faction relation report shows otherwise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom