SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

KratosMKII said:
Fatboyche said:
Hey! tnx for the reply however It still happens to me... Is it possible that im missing some update or that I installed it wrong? I unpacked the file and copied the content to Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\1257AD - Enhanced Edition

Files I have installed are: 1257AD_-_Enhanced_Edition_v2.1, 1257AD_-_Enhanced_Edition_v3.3, #2, #3, #5, #6.
You only need to install 3.3 and then the latest hotfix which is #6.

Sweet ty! I'll try with the reinstall.

I think there is something wrong with the wages of garrisoned troops once you take control of the city or castle: You pay normal as in your army and not less. I'm getting bankrupt because of that!

Is this a bug? I don't remember this happening.

I've been thinking about releasing the source code of the mod. Maybe there's someone out there that have time to fix the stuff but don't want to be strained with joining a team. What do you guys think?

Jason L. said:
I think there is something wrong with the wages of garrisoned troops once you take control of the city or castle: You pay normal as in your army and not less. I'm getting bankrupt because of that!

Can you check if you really are the owner of the fief? It may be a bug of the player not being assigned the ownership.

KratosMKII said:
Jason L. said:

Can you check if you really are the owner of the fief? It may be a bug of the player not being assigned the ownership.

I checked and as soon as you give up the control of the garrison the wages go down. It might be that they are seen as being still part of your party. I don't remember this happening in the previous to enhanced edition.

As for the other matter, I think you should just wait for the time being. Somebody might step in to collaborate tomorrow. You did a grate job  and your version is bringing one of the best mods ever in a new level, never reached before.

KratosMKII said:
I've been thinking about releasing the source code of the mod. Maybe there's someone out there that have time to fix the stuff but don't want to be strained with joining a team. What do you guys think?

Yes and no... don't think you can get away with it by passing the ball.. you are the babysitter here..its your responsibility to babysit this mod. Unless you find someone that is worthy of replacing you..you can't get away with just giving the source code and hide away.

KratosMKII said:
Jason L. said:

Edit: O.K. I went to the camp menu and I checked native wage system in enhanced options. The prices went normal. My bad I didn't figure out before.... :roll:

Experienced a bug recently, I was on 3.3 when the battle happens in the village scene(looting), allies spawn into the enemy and starts to attack each other in the starting place

I'm experiencing a bug where the same error message gets spammed every two seconds.

I've been playing that savegame for ~60 in-game days, using the mod's default settings and doing nothing out of the ordinary. Experienced no problems thus far until I got suddenly bombarded by this error message:

662EA03D44230EE6C8D722581DB964F5D0677973

I have recently became king of England and I have appointed a prominent citizen for my minister but there is no minister in any of my town fiefs and it has been nearly more than 7 in-game days.

"Why can't I be enlisted into a lord's army?"

... is a question I, and a few others on various websites and forums have been asking.  Presumably people like me who like to roleplay as a pleb for a while before going on to become God-King of the known world and beyond.

And it's a question I recently found the answer to.

There's no bugs and it's working absolutely as intended.  The issue lies in the fact that many of the factions do not have ENTRY LEVEL archer or cavalry ranks - and are, instead, classed as infantry.

Using England (and the Western Europe troop tree) as an example, the ENTRY RANK that allows you to progress into an archer/crossbowman is 'Euro Levy Footman' - which is classed as infantry.  You'll simply have to approach your desired lord and say something to the effect of "Yo, whatup milord - sign me up for that infantry life", to which he'll make you choose between Euro Levy Footman and Euro Commoner Footman.  Choose the former, get a little bit of experience, rank up - and bam; you're an archer/crossbowman.

The only downside is that most of the infantry troops have a requirement of 2 in Power Strike.  Which, honestly, isn't that big of a diversion.  If it is, there's always the import/export character trick.

Hope this helps those that need it.

Schwarzer Reiter said:
I'm experiencing a bug where the same error message gets spammed every two seconds.

I've been playing that savegame for ~60 in-game days, using the mod's default settings and doing nothing out of the ordinary. Experienced no problems thus far until I got suddenly bombarded by this error message:

662EA03D44230EE6C8D722581DB964F5D0677973
Got the exact same error spam after around a week in game.

Edit: The spam goes away after restarting the game.

Hello. I have just been hit with a big error where the text log on the bottom left corner won't show anymore and I found out that this error comes when you build a castle and it won't show the text log for a new game as well. Any suggestions I should take.

NaikJoy said:
KratosMKII said:

Yes and no... don't think you can get away with it by passing the ball.. you are the babysitter here..its your responsibility to babysit this mod. Unless you find someone that is worthy of replacing you..you can't get away with just giving the source code and hide away.

lmao, what is wrong with you? This dude took it upon himself to undertake a massive project. He doesn't OWE us anything, he literally does it in his free time. I can't believe there's people out there who are so entitled that they demand a mod creator continue to work despite increasing difficulties.

If he wants to abandon this great mod, that is his choice. It would be disappointing, but there's nothing to do when there's NOBODY ELSE to help him bug fix.

bunkorder said:
NaikJoy said:
KratosMKII said:

lmao, what is wrong with you? This dude took it upon himself to undertake a massive project. He doesn't OWE us anything, he literally does it in his free time. I can't believe there's people out there who are so entitled that they demand a mod creator continue to work despite increasing difficulties.

If he wants to abandon this great mod, that is his choice. It would be disappointing, but there's nothing to do when there's NOBODY ELSE to help him bug fix.
I may release a new hotfix or update but sadly as i said before my time is increasingly diminishing.

KratosMKII said:
bunkorder said:
NaikJoy said:
KratosMKII said:

I may release a new hotfix or update but sadly as i said before my time is increasingly diminishing.

Its okay :smile: its just a busy period. It shouldn't last more than till mid February.. How would I know? Cause that's how long of a vacation I'd take from this god damn forsaken difficult mod to fix xD

Back
Top Bottom