SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Do randomly generated lords get names now or do they still have weird names?

wale999 said:
Amazing mod! Love it!

Quick question, is there a way to recruit normal companions? Or are the mercenary companions the only ones available?

When you get a fief, there's an option to invite local nobles for a hunt. You can recruit 3 nobles there. You can do this once per culture, so to get more than 3, you'll need to come to own fiefs of different culture (you get 3 more with each culture).

Bug:

You can ask NPCs to change their culture even when you shouldn't be able to, such as enemies.

cH21KfP.jpg

Game framed me, literally no-one being nowhere close to western europe, for King of Portugal ass-ass-ination.
First week in game, relationship in report tab says it's still at ["0", Indifferent ]
mb1.jpg

(okay, it's not Freelancer bug) - Land ownership outta nowhere, first day after joining faction, Freelancer in army or vassalage, it still happened.
It happened more than once, next week i've been shown acre-ownership screen, but no money, directly or on balance, but then free money again. Avery other or third week, maybe.
mb2.jpg

Kulverstukass said:
Game framed me, literally no-one being nowhere close to western europe, for King of Portugal ass-ass-ination.
First week in game, relationship in report tab says it's still at ["0", Indifferent ]
mb1.jpg

(okay, it's not Freelancer bug) - Land ownership outta nowhere, first day after joining faction, Freelancer in army or vassalage, it still happened.
It happened more than once, next week i've been shown acre-ownership screen, but no money, directly or on balance, but then free money again. Avery other or third week, maybe.
mb2.jpg

OH God LOL, framed, I have to laugh at this one :grin: :grin:

Maybe a bug?

I seem to not be able to get the "lets marry" or "let me recite a poem" options when talking to a lady. And yes, I have learnt a few poems. Are the marriage mechanics different on this mod? I did started my game as a prince and currently have 3 fiefs, not sure if that would make a difference.

Bounty from bartenders that goes for 1.5k, which aims at rogue knight can't be completed, as killing NPC doesn't triggers quest next stage.
Actually, just got it in ~950 mission, had few with Pirate captains just fine, then they stopped working.
On the most recent news, it's all random, ~950 mostly works. Just made 1.5+ bounty and it went fine, minute later and in the same village it didn't worked.

Master Rawl said:
KratosMKII said:
Master Rawl said:
Crash:

During a siege the mod crashed after these script errors.

49hzs3r.png
That's a memory problem. Pls post your system specs (cpu, gpu and ram).

All other bug noted.

CPU: Ryzen 5 1400
GPU: AMD RX 580
RAM: 32GB DDR4

Were you playing for a couple of hours when it happened? The game will have memory leaks that will eventually cause a crash if you play mods with lots of assets and big battles. Newer mods are a bit better at this but 1257 AD is an old one and a little less optimized. My best guess since you have good specs but still got a memory error.

Have you considered adding or restoring companions? I really feel this game could use them. Droves of them. With their conflicts to spice the adventures up. Still, would take massive work I'd imagine.

How come if I enlist in a lords army, and then retire from service, I can't join enlist in another lords army? Is there a time span that I need to wait before joining again? Also, when I load in a battleground, the map is bugged with white- what seem to be bushes- on the ground.

KratosMKII said:
Due to real life issues (and that i'm the only one fixing things) i will cease the mod's development for a few weeks.

Ahh................... crap. It could even mean you'll get a bit detached from the medieval world and M&B.
What guarantee do we have you won't show up only in around 4 to 5 years?? Don't abandon 1257 AD  :sad:

naikjoy2 said:
KratosMKII said:
Due to real life issues (and that i'm the only one fixing things) i will cease the mod's development for a few weeks.

Ahh................... crap. It could even mean you'll get a bit detached from the medieval world and M&B.
What guarantee do we have you won't show up only in around 4 to 5 years?? Don't abandon 1257 AD  :sad:

I new it, oh well. Thanks though, modding takes a lot of time.

Hello Guys,
Great mod, loving the lance system.

so, how do i increase the amount of troops in my castle using the lance system where the numbers of troops are automatic

I only have 200 or so and i'm afraid that i will be crushed by France

Hey. I am new here but I hope for help. Is it profitable to play the current version of the game or is it better to stick to the traditional 1257 ad mod? Is the current version stable? What are the problems? I have little time to play and I want to get nervous during this time. Sorry for my english.

I'm back. I release a hotfix once the number of items in the changelog is 10 or more. For those that didn't start a new game from 3.0 to 3.1 please do so.

Jinto777 said:
Hello Guys,
Great mod, loving the lance system.

so, how do i increase the amount of troops in my castle using the lance system where the numbers of troops are automatic

I only have 200 or so and i'm afraid that i will be crushed by France
Increase the maximum amount of troops in the garrison through the camp menu. It will take time to build it up though.

Klosmajster said:
Hey. I am new here but I hope for help. Is it profitable to play the current version of the game or is it better to stick to the traditional 1257 ad mod? Is the current version stable? What are the problems? I have little time to play and I want to get nervous during this time. Sorry for my english.
If you want fewer bugs but much less features stick to vanilla 1257.

Idk if this a bug or not, but for some reason almost every faction is going to war with the crusader states. Even factions from across the map, making peace basically impossible.

Back
Top Bottom