SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

So, after a bit of trial and error I found out that if you couch lance kill the deserter, knights whatever you are supposed to kill the mission will glitch out and you won't be able to finish.

Edit. Ok so I just realized that I'm blind. The issue isn't with how you kill the guy, the issue is that sometimes the wrong guy spawns in.

I put a link so you can see what I mean. https://imgur.com/NChvBjO  https://imgur.com/J5hga7Q

Nezrah said:
I love possibility to create own troops. Could You expand this option to more than 3 lines? 5-6?
It's already a mess with 3 branches so no.

secretstamos said:
Could we get a unique city map for Rome? I feel like the base European city map from 1257 doesn't do it justice.
You have to talk with @Caractacus... but he hasn't been active since December last year so there's that.

manfred_the_unkind said:
Any chance of a release date for patch 2.7 ?
A few more days.

Dskater84 said:
So, after a bit of trial and error I found out that if you couch lance kill the deserter, knights whatever you are supposed to kill the mission will glitch out and you won't be able to finish.

Edit. Ok so I just realized that I'm blind. The issue isn't with how you kill the guy, the issue is that sometimes the wrong guy spawns in.

I put a link so you can see what I mean. https://imgur.com/NChvBjO  https://imgur.com/J5hga7Q
Fixed this here.

Viking-AllFather said:
Dskater84 said:
So, I downloaded the latest patch, 2.6, and I'm trying to do the bounty hunter quest from the tavern man guy, the quest in itself works fine but as soon as the guy I'm supposed to kill gets angry the entire population of the village goes after him, is there a fix to this? Is there a way to not make all the villagers from the game angry alcoholics :grin:

Other than that, I still have to find any bugs. Thanks for updating the mod, I just stumbled upon this last night, and I like it.

Edit: So, in the same quest, I failed to kill him the first time, he killed me, but I didn't get the quest failed notification, instead I was able to come back and try to kill him again, which I did, but it didn't count towards the quest, i can't win this quest, which makes sense, because technically I failed the first time. Anyway, just wanted to let you know in case it might help you.
same happened to me lol entire village started to riot and kill eachother,and this happened when i asked one townswoman something,she said she dont like me and im ugly lololol

Same here, all the townspeople go on a rampage and start killing as soon as I talk to one of the villagers. Stranger still is some are considered allies and some are considered enemies as I decided to fight back and some I can hurt and some I can't, unless I am using arrows, then I get the hit a friendly troop notification.

Any news about the missing Glasgow bug/glitch? In my game Glasgow is located in the middle of the ocean between Rome and Sardinia. I'm currently vassal of Pope, and built my castle at Nettuno if that info matters.

Also for some reason every faction have had casus belli against Scotland and Norway since the game start, going for 300+ days now

AkuArmoton said:
Any news about the missing Glasgow bug/glitch? In my game Glasgow is located in the middle of the ocean between Rome and Sardinia. I'm currently vassal of Pope, and built my castle at Nettuno if that info matters.

Also for some reason every faction have had casus belli against Scotland and Norway since the game start, going for 300+ days now
I tested this by spawning a castle near London and Glasgow was still there. I don't know about the other bug.

>3). Player can now keep all the weapons/horses that he got from a battlefield just like the original 1257. Note: This only works for weapons IF the player doesn't have the same weapon in the same slot equipped.

Good morning.
Tell me, please, comrades-in-arms you have this item (paragraph) working?

KratosMKII said:
AkuArmoton said:

I tested this by spawning a castle near London and Glasgow was still there. I don't know about the other bug.

Started fresh game using 2.7, and whenever I either build or spawn a castle, Glasgow vanishes from the map.
I also noticed that in main menu, it says 1257AD angry peasant edition 1.13 Enhanced Edition, should it say that? I downloaded EE 2.1 and patch week or two ago from nexus so I should be using right version of the mod

AkuArmoton said:
KratosMKII said:
AkuArmoton said:

Started fresh game using 2.7, and 1. whenever I either build or spawn a castle, Glasgow vanishes from the map.
I also noticed that in main menu, it says 1257AD angry peasant edition 1.13 Enhanced Edition, 2. should it say that? I downloaded EE 2.1 and patch week or two ago from nexus so I should be using right version of the mod
1. I tested this by going to camp > debug options > spawn a castle near london. You need cheatmenu on to do this.
2. Yes. I didn't touch this part yet.

KratosMKII said:
AkuArmoton said:
KratosMKII said:
AkuArmoton said:

Started fresh game using 2.7, and 1. whenever I either build or spawn a castle, Glasgow vanishes from the map.
I also noticed that in main menu, it says 1257AD angry peasant edition 1.13 Enhanced Edition, 2. should it say that? I downloaded EE 2.1 and patch week or two ago from nexus so I should be using right version of the mod
1. I tested this by going to camp > debug options > spawn a castle near london. You need cheatmenu on to do this.
2. Yes. I didn't touch this part yet.

Yep. I did test spawning castle through cheatmenu, and Glasgow vanished! Poor Scots =D

Also, now all lords have their culture set to Finnish, except rulers who don't have culture at all. Some really weird **** going on. Guess I'll try to download and reinstall whole mod again.

EDIT: After downloading again spawning a castle didn't remove Glasgow, but when I built one (at Bologna this time) Glasgow vanished again.

I just started a new game with 2.7 patch and found out that when you enable total war mode you will be at war with all the factions right from the start

wirexia said:
I just started a new game with 2.7 patch and found out that when you enable total war mode you will be at war with all the factions right from the start

That's exactly what total war means!

AkuArmoton said:
wirexia said:

That's exactly what total war means!
I have played total war mode before but its different in 2.6( you only at war with neighbour countries) and in 2.7 you just straightly be at war with all factions in the game even when you start as an adventurer.
Edit : i forgot to say that it said: " player supporter's has declared war with X" and it happened to all the factions

Hey

I am loving the mod, but after installing the new update and starting a new game i am unable to enlist. When i talk to a lord the option to enlist is not there.

Back
Top Bottom