SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Getting RGL ERROR hash vector failed at index-1.
It has happened twice. After a battle, specifically when clicking the let NPCs collect the loot. Now in its second occurrence it's repeatable, leading to hard crash.

(here's the end of rgl_log.txt
Finished All...
Loading tracks
load_map_data complete.
Init_map complete.
init_meta_mission complete.
map mesh built.
get_ideal_sun_color.
get_ideal_fog_color.
2553 parties added.
launch complete.
ERROR: Hash vector failed at index -1 )

I'm also getting that unable to create a faction. Took Baza from Portugal and it remained like that "No Faction" until I crashed a day or two later after they re-sieged. No ministers either nor ability to fill the garrison. I can only adjust the custom troop tree's name.
I remember seeing a notice that I couldn't have a court because I wasn't independent, so the bug is probably some failed check in that regard.

"Geonese" Sergeant Crossbowmen has a minor typo.

https://mega.nz/#!FBo20ISB!sXvDKnXLsPw6qp9v2S6-DJh9jXdcfAh--4wYkuGMRoU

1). Fixed player being unable to reform the Roman Empire while having byzantine culture (king start).
2). Fixed player being unable to start a new faction from scratch.
3). Fixed player not gaining a minister when he made a new faction.

Menu to add constable and others is missing from the minister fix. The menu has other problems as well, I can't tell exactly what all is bugged,  I still can not assign myself my own fief when taking one.  Minister still says I don't own my fief. No option to add troops to the garrisons either. 

Hello KratosMKII!

The game is awesome but it has a lot issues, the more I play the more unplayable it becomes..
I'm on day 176 and I already lost the casualty etc. feed because of the "Red Script of Errors"!
By the way, Local_village_idiot? This is an insult to the player. The guards and every character in it is MY character...

My friend, just an advice, fix the game issues that are already in the game, THEN move on on new features! This mod has already a lot of cool stuff!
You will be frustrated at a point that you will stop and abandon the development like every other mod!
THIS is the mistake most modders do and most of the mods die before they are complete!

Thanks!

"By the way, Local_village_idiot? This is an insult to the player. The guards and every character in it is MY character...
"

:lol:

In what context? This sounds like something DrTomas would put in. Can't say I don't like it. :lol:

YourStepDad said:
"By the way, Local_village_idiot? This is an insult to the player. The guards and every character in it is MY character...
"

:lol:

In what context? This sounds like something DrTomas would put in. Can't say I don't like it. :lol:

Yes indeed he was the one  :lol:

Drax70 said:
Hello KratosMKII!

The game is awesome but it has a lot issues, the more I play the more unplayable it becomes..
I'm on day 176 and I already lost the casualty etc. feed because of the "Red Script of Errors"!
By the way, Local_village_idiot? This is an insult to the player. The guards and every character in it is MY character...

My friend, just an advice, fix the game issues that are already in the game, THEN move on on new features! This mod has already a lot of cool stuff!
You will be frustrated at a point that you will stop and abandon the development like every other mod!
THIS is the mistake most modders do and most of the mods die before they are complete!

Thanks!

I have been trying to tell him this for months now.  :mrgreen: :grin:

Hopefully we get a new hotfix for the menus?  :party:

It's quite easy to understand that fixing doesn't hold the quite the same appeal as adding new features.

The menus might not bet there, but at least the appoint prominent nobleman prompts for the two appear once. Also the initial assignment of a newly taken fief.

magitsu said:
It's quite easy to understand that fixing doesn't hold the quite the same appeal as adding new features.

The menus might not bet there, but at least the appoint prominent nobleman prompts for the two appear once. Also the initial assignment of a newly taken fief.

You still don't own the fief though.

stevehoos said:
You still don't own the fief though.
In my game it works. Also the garrison thingy.
Start a new game if yours is from before the hotfix. My old one didn't work either.

edit: it doesn't, only for vassal play the fief management is ok.

stevehoos said:
I did, they menus are bugged, it's impossible to play.
I tried again.
You are right, it's as broken as it was before the hotfix.
Only if you are a vassal and get assigned a fief things work properly.
If you are independent, it's still that No faction that locks you out of everything. Even your own castle guards tell you to Surrender or die. Make your choice.
Customize your kingdom's troops remains the only available option.

What also works is giving out fiefs (but not the one you took, in my case Milano) to your companions through their dialogue menu. "Brescia has been awarded to Charles (Monk) of the No Faction".
But your character info doesn't have you as a member of No Faction, nor it has entry in the factions. Your char has ruler of Players Kingdom, but its page doesn't have anything.

The menus are broken in the companion dialogues. For example in the meet another king thingy the companion responds with what should I tell King Otakar of Austria no matter who you want to meet. The companion still seems to go to the right place.
Spy another kingdom dialogue seem to work. I wouldn't bother fixing the first one as any kind of priority.

I haven't tried whether rebelling once you already have fiefs works. DIY kingdom certainly doesn't.

edit: rebelling works, the player kingdom gets created and you get the 3 ministers you had and can appoint a chancellor. Your next conquests work as expected, can assign them through the chancellor. They get a token garrison (Verona got 75 in my test) before you get back to him. You can't add or alter the garrison etc. until you assign it via him though.

So that rebelling route is a viable but painful option until the straight from factionless to fief owner by conquest (player kingdom creation without rebellion from a faction) gets fixed.

edit 2: Killed the faction which I rebelled from, still everything ok.

i got the red script  error and now I get no info about anything.

This is my resent messages box:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017189778/screenshot/773981969131663572

I didn't  start a new game after the hotfix but in the other hand I'm only a vassal.

I tried some debugging for the No faction problem.

You can create a player kingdom properly with cheatmenu and then debug options, more options and activate player kingdom.
Unfortunately it trips after that, because the fief you take can't be assigned to anyone. You get only a minister and can assign the villages. So you can only circumvent the No faction state with this method, but you'll still be stuck.

So if I understood right, the player kingdom creation is bugged. But not only that since even with debug spawned player kingdom the initial fief assigning gets borked.

The revolt option still seems like the way to go to get everything working. Or you can use that debug method at that point to prevent honor loss. The main thing is that you seem to need to already own town/castle and have the other npcs except minister before kingdom generation.

Sorry guys. Here's the fix for that:
https://mega.nz/#!YIBBwCZC!ylk4PmqNMLKW3VrZZod7cffl3uOU7ILPuHMIEQkYkv8
I tested it just now and the conversation after the siege triggered giving the player control over the fief.

Thanks for the hotfix,

-some Tavern mercenaries are fighting like they are drunks. Got attacked by a Hospitaller knight.

-Castle guard Copies of myself. 

1D6D9FD520C853E960A5F4341E73B19FC9B4E529

stevehoos said:
Thanks for the hotfix,

1. -some Tavern mercenaries are fighting like they are drunks. Got attacked by a Hospitaller knight.

2. -Castle guard Copies of myself. 

1. That's the intention. It has been there since v3.0. Read the changelog.
2. Working on it. But you can fix that by changing your culture through the minister.

KratosMKII said:
stevehoos said:
Thanks for the hotfix,

1. -some Tavern mercenaries are fighting like they are drunks. Got attacked by a Hospitaller knight.

2. -Castle guard Copies of myself. 

1. That's the intention. It has been there since v3.0. Read the changelog.
2. Working on it. But you can fix that by changing your culture through the minister.

Changing player culture did not get rid of my copies.  :fruity: :grin:

Back
Top Bottom