Wasted money on Thoroughbred Horse

Users who are viewing this thread

Don't bother spending 90k on a horse from the horse master.  Just buy a heavy thoroughbred from the market, they have better stats, 70k cheaper and have same skill requirement. 

also dobother buying a custom rapier fo like 30k from the weps master i found a masterworks good sword with better stats on everything for like 4k

You get what you paid for: a custom order. :wink:

I could buy a piece of furniture from an Amish man for $20,000 or find that Walmart has the identical and superior piece for $2,000  :wink:

A piece of furniture glued together by sex slaves being pimped, traded, and beaten while simultaneously working in a sweat shop on the other side of the world doesn't exactly constitute the conditions for "quality" in my book.

Veraxus5 said:
A piece of furniture glued together by sex slaves being pimped, traded, and beaten while simultaneously working in a sweat shop on the other side of the world doesn't exactly constitute the conditions for "quality" in my book.

This mean speaks the truth.

Schmon said:
You get what you paid for: a custom order. :wink:

I could buy a piece of furniture from an Amish man for $20,000 or find that Walmart has the identical and superior piece for $2,000  :wink:

In a video game, it is reasonable to expect that an item that is extremely expensive has better stats than cheaper items of the same kind.

Yeah, Weapon-Master, Armor-Master, and Horse-Master should sell custom, new products that are considerably better than common market alternatives and should not be available in common markets. Otherwise what's the point?

I got jibbed on a Czekan or something ... I got a rather average pick-axe. Whoopdy effin do!

TuranianGhazi said:
Yeah, Weapon-Master, Armor-Master, and Horse-Master should sell custom, new products that are considerably better than common market alternatives and should not be available in common markets. Otherwise what's the point?

I got jibbed on a Czekan or something ... I got a rather average pick-axe. Whoopdy effin do!

Actually, I would really just appreciate it if they had shops that sold good high end gear that I could outfit my npcs with.

That would be genuinely useful.

Actually it is worth the investment. When a horse gets lame, simply put it in your inventory and use another and wait for it to heal. In little time the lame horse will be normal and you can ride it again. Of course, I bought mine for 50k because of the discount you get with cities that really like you.

really? A discount for everything, weapons, armor, etc.  ?

Is the interest rate increased too ?

How much "like" do you need ?

questions over questions  :mrgreen:

Owen Wulfson said:
Actually it is worth the investment. When a horse gets lame, simply put it in your inventory and use another and wait for it to heal. In little time the lame horse will be normal and you can ride it again. Of course, I bought mine for 50k because of the discount you get with cities that really like you.

His point was not that a horse is a bad investment, but that a horse from the horse breeders is more expensive and of lower quality than the standard horse merchant.
Which is a really, really retarded mechanic to have in a *Video game*.

On that note, I still have not bought anything from those guys, because I can't see the stats on them.  All I get is an item name and cost.

I don't see why these guys can't just be like Book Merchants - a merchant you have to find and talk to who sells unique items.

Shyoto said:
On that note, I still have not bought anything from those guys, because I can't see the stats on them.  All I get is an item name and cost.

Yes, it is a little problem.
When I first bought handcrafted armor,
I had to discover, that it has a strength requirement of 13.
Same goes for my first handcrafted helmet, which even needed a strength of 14.

As I just ha da strength of 9 at this time,
I had to carry armor and helmet in my inventory for a rather long time.
(taught me to first look into the itemkinds1.txt before ordering anything hand crafted)

I realy like them because u dont realy know what u'll get and i just wanna buy everything just to know how it is. I love my rapier and dutch dubbel barrel pistol is best weap ingame but hate it that they dont sell any spears. Oh and by the way, the hand crafted mace is actually a pole axe with the wrong name  <=lame

Ransoming prisoners earn you ridiculously less income in WFAS compared to Warband, which sucks because it means blunt weapons are useless now. Only viable melee weapons now = piercing or slashing.

Which is why I didn't even try the hand-crafted mace lol. Picked the two most expensive weapons other than the 2-hander, turns out one is awesome slash damage, one is godlike piercing.

Back
Top Bottom