wasn't cav supposed to get a cost increase?

Users who are viewing this thread

i thought heavy cav was supposed to go to 400 or 300 and light cav was supposed to be at 200,

i was looking forward to this bc siege final flag is a heavy cav spam fest,

did they change their minds?

i thought heavy cav was supposed to go to 400 or 300 and light cav was supposed to be at 200,

We didn't change our minds. The change is tied in with another feature due to technical reasons so they will ship together on a future patch.

Oooooh get ready for the cav sympathizers Jesus, you are about to get crucified. Lmao.

78e8e74f1c12954608bb8cdaea8c1e9e.gif

This is you

We didn't change our minds. The change is tied in with another feature due to technical reasons so they will ship together on a future patch.
Would you mind sharing with us what is the package of changes to limit the abundance and impact of cav in siege mode?

If i understand correctly its price, but i hope it will be more then that. Today again i experienced a situation where basicly more then 50% of the players were cavalry.... The new obstacles make it easier on certain choke points to stop them, but it doesnt do much to stop defenders from sallying out as cav and preying on attacking defenders and lance them in the back. I sincerely hope that one day there will be less then 10% cav in siege

Back
Top Bottom