Was there no beta-testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

There are SOOOOOOO many bugs and crashes rn. I feel like I paid $45 to beta test this game.
. . . . Is this a joke? YOU DID, the game is in EARLY ACESS, this is the ****ing beta test you monkey. However you pay $45 because you wont have to pay for the actual game itself.

They should have had a closed beta like they did for multi-player imo. Sure its early access but a lot of the critical issues people are having could probably have been fixed in a beta before exposing the game to hundreds of thousands players.

They should have had a closed beta like they did for multi-player imo. Sure its early access but a lot of the critical issues people are having could probably have been fixed in a beta before exposing the game to hundreds of thousands players.

Yes, they should. I knew the focus on MP was going to cause SP issues to be missed.

Early access is like an open beta. We got 20% discount. We get to play the game and help develop it by reporting bugs while waiting for the release.

Back
Top Bottom