Resolved Was granted unrestricted access to settlement functions after sneaking in

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I snuk into Omov to try and stage a prison break to try out my new weapons. The cooldown since the last was still active, so I decided to fight thugs in the streets to do so. I fight the thugs, wait for the final encounter, resolve it, then I realize that "Trade" and "Wait here for some time" were no longer greyed out. I could buy stuff in the town, enter the arena, the only indication I was still in disguise is the "Scout the Keep" option, which still gave me the option to do a jailbreak after the timer had passed. I decided to wait inside the city, but when I stopped the waiting I was presented with the menu to sneak in instead of the regular town menu. I decided to leave the settlement instead.

Honestly, if having positive relations with notables allowed you some more freedom inside a enemy town, that would be very cool.
How to Reproduce: Sneak into an enemy city, kill the thugs in the appropriate location, wait for the final encounter, resolve it.
Scene Name (if related): Omov, possibly any other town would suffice

Back
Top Bottom