Was food details for town/castle removed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helerek

Recruit
Why was this feature removed or am I missing something about how to see the details of food consumption by town/castles?

what_changed.jpg

/edit
Holding shift/alt/ctrl doesn't show more info.

Last edited:
TW:

"We decided that showing too much information is too complex for the VisionTM we have so we removed it."

But to be fair, does it make any difference overall? Food is food for a town or?

Probably a bug, @MRay
Edit.
TW:

"We decided that showing too much information is too complex for the VisionTM we have so we removed it."

But to be fair, does it make any difference overall? Food is food for a town or?

It's good to see when in deficit how much is due to your garrison in contrast with natural prosperity drain.

TW:

It does, because I could control how much food is consumed by a garrison. I mean it's still calculated just not shown to us :sad:.

They better not remove this on purpose, i actually fill the garrisons until their limit and this detail is a lifesaver at maintaining logistics

TW:

I wouldn't mock about that, normalizing the downgrades would be the last thing you would want to do so since they are that close to launching downgrades

Dear Devs,
I would much appreciate it if the details of the food consumption/production/generation would be listed again. It's an useful feature for managing your towns and castles. Or please at least give us a sound explanation why the food stat is the one being simplified - since it's still being calculated - whereas other stats are still displayed in such elaborated fashion.
Don't get me wrong, I value simplicity and straight-forwardness of an UI in general, but I can't see the benefit of depraving the user of - imo essential - info for no apparent reason. Maybe an Alt-view of the stats could be implemented? There could be a food consumption be listed under your garrison or another run-down of your cities?
Looking forward to an answer.
Well for all I know I'm the only one annoyed by the change in particular :roll:

Maybe they removed it because we complained that the caravans and armies were allowed buy all the food and ruin your town. Now they can just be ambiguously ruined and we don't know what to complain about. I wan to execute the merchants who sold too much food. I want to starve the town to feed my garrison. I want a garrison surrounded by slave powered farms.

I unironically want this mechanic in the game, makes zero sense that we cant touch the notables
Agreed. AT the very least at a certain -relation we should be able to get rid of them if we own the fief. And being able to kill off powerful notables of enemy fiefs would be much more useful then killing a lord. of course I know TW will say "oh but then if the AI can do it too they're ruin the game won't they". AI doesn't execute nobles and the player can, so what's the problem? Just don't let them. If AI causes a problem, just program them not to, leave the player alone, let us **** up the game if we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom