Resolved Was able to take the entire inventory of Myzea market without paying

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: New campaign in 1.7. Relatively early in game, was running from town to town trading and when I went to the market in Myzea, I found that the town had no money and when I took items from its inventory, the barter amount was not changing. The text at the top of the inventory (usually reads the name of the town) instead showed "Discard", with the little arrows you can click to take/leave all. I clicked on the arrow and it put everything on my side, and then exited the market, waited a few days and went back to market and things were normal.
How to Reproduce: Don't know. This weird transaction did occur directly after I had won a tournament and then went to the market to spend my winnings. Other than that I was just trading from town to town. The only mod I had loaded was "one attr and two focus per level ver 1.0.0.294486"
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, can you please manually remove the mod files, verify the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign? If the issue is persistent without mods. Please let me know.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom