SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Benrir said:
Hornblowers without lungs? :smile:
Anyways, looking good as usual! :wink:
EDIT I: What about some place for recruiting witch hunters? (Yes, I really like those guys for some reason beyond my own comprehension..)
Well it was me, :smile: missed a "," so it looks like I can put in a witch hunters RB, ,where would you like it placing on the map?, remember I try and place the RB's in a covered area, not in the open.
Finished Woodelf RB
mb512.jpg

mb513.jpg
mb514.jpg
mb515.jpg
mb516.jpg
mb511.jpg

You'll have to imagine what the finished inside will look like, can't give to much away, the flying cups and plates won't be included :lol:

Lord Benrir said:
EDIT I: What about some place for recruiting witch hunters? (Yes, I really like those guys for some reason beyond my own comprehension..)

I have to second Master Benrir where we can hire some bloody witch hunters ??  :twisted:

Great Sigmar !

Lover Out...

Sorry, but I don't have the faintest idea where they would be placed. I know second to none of the lore in the Warhammer world.. :smile:

:grin:
The witch hunters RB will come later,so plenty of time to decide where to place it
1st pic of the Chaos Knight RB building " cathedral of the dammed", got to add some more props yet but tests OK
Will also add a Chaos Monolith to recruit the lesser troops.

mb517.jpg

Can anyone help me?  when ever i visit a shop in another city, it always crashes  :cry: :cry: i really wanted to play this mod and i cant even visit the shops, ive installed the mod by placing the original Data folder in a safe place, and moving the mods Data folder into the Mount & Blade directory, i then placed the rest of the WarSword mod folder, in the Modules, under the Native folder. i then went on to update it, by placing the updated files in the WarSword modded folder in the Modules folder. I really need some help, since i want to play this mod, since everyone thinks its awesome,  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: If i could have support ASAP i would appreciate it very much  :smile:.

Computer Details:

Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit
Intel (R) Celeron(R) CPU E3300 @ 2.50 GHz
1024MB Ram
Direct 11

Graphics Card:

ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series
763MB Memory

Please, i need some help  :smile:

Hi mate
1st re install M & B in a new folder : say Copy of M & B
If its the C\ drive then "  "C:\Program Files\Copy of Mount&Blade"
Patch M & B to 1.011
run the game playing native, check if all is working ok
Now install Warsword into the module folder "  C:\Program Files\Copy of Mount&Blade\Modules "
copy the data folder in M & B and rename it :say data1
"""  A    """"    Copy and paste the data folder from warsword into M & B overwriting the data folder, Since you've copied itrun the game to see if you can visit the stores (shops)
if ok
Patch warsword,please rember to re - copy the data folder as in  """  A    """"
run the game again visit the stores,
check to see if ok
this will give a better starting point to fix any issues
PM if you've an issue still

I Tried again today, but created a new game, new charcter, i went on to save it, i then went to the shops in another city and it worked! Turns out its a corrupt save game maybe, and plus guys, ive got top charisma and leadership (63 charisma, and 10 leadership) but i want to get a larger party size, my max is 163 people so far, i want about 263, any ideas?

DearlyDie said:
I Tried again today, but created a new game, new charcter, i went on to save it, i then went to the shops in another city and it worked! Turns out its a corrupt save game maybe, and plus guys, ive got top charisma and leadership (63 charisma, and 10 leadership) but i want to get a larger party size, my max is 163 people so far, i want about 263, any ideas?
Two other things affect max party size. Renown and Honour.

DearlyDie said:
Good to hear it was a simple issue :wink:
If you have a party of 163, so can your companions if there have the same states,
go into the camp menu
I forget which option it as, but you can give a unit to a companion
IE, main battle, vaward battle and so on
check the companions stats IE if the companion has a high archer stat give you archers to him,
the amount of troops yo transfer ,allows you to recruit more troops, so
you start with 100 troops 25 archers 75 swordmen,
you give 25 archers to your companion , that leaves you with 75 troops,
you recruit another 25 troops,
in your party window you should see 100 in your party and 25 in the companion's total 125
a bit long winded ,but you get my drift :lol:

Problem sorted again, i edited a simple txt file in the mod directory and got my max party limit to 111117, and then went on to edit how many recruits i can get from taverns (i can now get about 600-5000 recruits in the tavern) Having fun besieging castles and owning people, (not to mention found the awesome magic shop guy who sold me epic weapons!)

LordRaglan said:
ah you1, that wood elf stuff brings a tear to my eye.

You've made me a happy man  :grin:

I've also put the prop of the wood elf RB in the edit props menu, so you should have fun altering them woodelf villages :grin:

This is brilliant guys. I'm well impressed. :grin: I can't believe you finished it! With so many factions and companions. It looks brilliant. :3 I've played WH for a long ass time, I'm more of a painter and modeller than a player, but I have a dormant 50000 point vampire counts army, they were my freaking joy, vampires set up correctly to destroy anything, frostblade, Abyssal Terror, etc. Unkillable. Nvm the Grave Guard etc. So cool. Downloading now, :grin:.

This is a really awesome mod! The variety of troops and weapons is a ton of fun, and the ability to play as a scaven is great!

I did find a few odd quirks though: Huybrecht doesn't have the strength needed to wield his weapon so he starts without one, and several of the companions don't start with footwear (which just seems odd).

Aerid Thongar said:
This is brilliant guys. I'm well impressed. :grin: I can't believe you finished it! With so many factions and companions. It looks brilliant. :3 I've played WH for a long ass time, I'm more of a painter and modeller than a player, but I have a dormant 50000 point vampire counts army, they were my freaking joy, vampires set up correctly to destroy anything, frostblade, Abyssal Terror, etc. Unkillable. Nvm the Grave Guard etc. So cool. Downloading now, :grin:.
Shatari said:
This is a really awesome mod! The variety of troops and weapons is a ton of fun, and the ability to play as a scaven is great!
I did find a few odd quirks though: Huybrecht doesn't have the strength needed to wield his weapon so he starts without one, and several of the companions don't start with footwear (which just seems odd).
Thks guys, glad you like Warsword :grin:
The odd quirks, where working on, also the RB's will be in the next release, with a few more added items. this will be the last major release, before the port to warbands :grin:

Shatari said:

So that's why it didn't show up, that has been bugging me for ages. Thanks Shatari I will fix that as soon as I can.

In a previous post I mentioned that you could ask for quests and other things from the RB's
the quests aren't in yet, but you can talk and buy from Beriko the merchant in the blazing sun chapter keep

mb518.jpg

mb519.jpg

mb520.jpg

Back
Top Bottom