SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Users who are viewing this thread

@del

Hi,

great mod, but i was wondering when the next update can be expected?
I tried the mod, but i still had the native map. Is that the latest version?

Anyway, keep it coming. I play warhammer fantasy as pen&paper, so i'm looking forward to kick their chaotic asses in combat.

Oh man..can't wait! :wink:

I tried the mod, but i still had the native map. Is that the latest version?
Latest released version. Which is equal to "one of the first" versions.
Expect the unexpected. They said many times that it's hard to say when WARSWORD will be released. Just wait.

I see.

I only played a few hours, so would it be smarter to stop and wait for the new release?
I mean, with the names of the places changed and a new map, isn't it prudent to expect that you can't use your old saves?

any map change will make your saves not compatible anyway, since map is hardcoded in them. but you could still export/import your character later (thou that will only import skill lvl and not items)

ons said:
mod is dead?

:evil: oh lord! i won't insult you even if you might deserve it....but i give you this:  :roll:
mind to read any of the pages of this thread before asking this bull**** question?
and i know it's not the first time you asked that....
this mod is not even wounded...and surely not dead. period.

No the mod is not dead  :lol:

To put you all out of you misery the New Warsword mod beta will be out in about TWO WEEKS  :grin:
We are just rounding things up , finishing things off and bug hunting at the moment.

I hope that makes you all happy  :lol:

del said:
We are just rounding things up , finishing things off and bug hunting at the moment.

Here you need one of these.

norm-4483054bc0694-Aliens+%281986%29.jpeg

:lol: aliens , one of my favorite films ever , but not that kind of bug hunting , very funny tho .

del said:
ons said:
not dead just 2 years

What do you mean two years  :?: :?:

I only started this mod 6 months ago

del, better don't waste your time on comments as stupid as this one...
@ons: why on earth do you think you could demand anything here...they're making something in their spare time you'll profit from , and all you got to do is trying to push them? sir, that's one depressingly poor attitude...

obviously he cant figure that december 2009 isnt 2 years ^^ so obviously he has no mean to be patient ^^
and sry for the unecessary spam, but i loled at that comment  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom