SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, i have some experience in making swords, axes , blunt weapons, daggers and all that kind of melee things, never tried to make a bow or shield.

You could start with chaos and sigmarite gear...

mark_of_chaos_demo_01.jpg

Or some orc axes and skaven weapons

Also would love to see a skaven warpthrower but not sure how I would implement it into the game ?

Ok polovolo sounds good to me and Thank you for the help,I would just like to say welcome to the warsword mod team  :grin:

del said:
Yes if you would like to .

Yeah 'course i want to, tried to make a "joke" there, didn't go to well xp  I just started making a warhammer now, screenies will be up soon.

edit:

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/725/huah.png
my progress so far, the quality of the photo ruins alott of details though.

good work polovolo, all very useable for warhammer .whoops I mean warsword  :lol:

what modelling programs do you use ?

will post later with what I've modelled today

Im making a Greatsword for the greatswords... It may or may not turn out good... This is how far i've gotten:
246j7eg.jpg

This is the reference pic:
m80334a_99120202025_EMPGreatswords_873x627.jpg

Nice looking weapons!

About "bandit" troops for the mod, what kind of units do you have in mind? I would suggest/like to see:
- Chaos Cultists
- Wild Orcs
- Undead (Zombies etc.)
- Wood Elfs

JDeNef13

del said:
Or some orc axes and skaven weapons

Also would love to see a skaven warpthrower but not sure how I would implement it into the game ?

couldnt u ask to get the laser effects from a sci fi mod? (star wars)?
i geuss u cud just use it the same way as a laser gun perhaps?
also what i thought would be nice is to see some skaven rat ogres

OK looks like the Empire have won the poll so this is the first armour for them ,thought this would be OK for the swordsmen ?

empirearmour.jpg

Kazzan looking good there . :smile:

Think the skaven warpthrower would work best as a flamethrower weapon , but have not got a clue how to code this ?

Ok the races \ factions for the first release are :-
Skaven
Orc
Darkelf
Empire

so far ,need 1 more so will post a poll on what you want to see .
there will be 6 in total but I'll make and tell you all what it is before first release  :wink:

(If chaos wins the poll) Are you going to add the 4 subfactions of Chaos, Nurgle, Khorne, Slaanesh and Tzeentch? Or will you add the chaos undivided in the first release?

you should ask the dead warhammer mod to use their chaos stuff, Im pumped for this, I followed the warhammer mod from the start, then bam, dead....  damn shame to, they had some really awesome stuff

Revan Shan said:
Aha...

Chaos marauder axe, warhammer, and double dagger.

To which faction do the 2 last ones belong?

The warhammer could work for some monster, like a ogre or a black orc.

And the dagger...i think it's a little dark elf-ich :?:

Edit:  I have a lot more stuff coming guys, screenies will be up soon.

I say add Nekos (Cat People) and Kistunes(Fox People) would be a great addition and would add some interesting heroes.

Back
Top Bottom