SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Users who are viewing this thread

CinuzIta said:
wow, his looks really good! anyway what are the other races? :grin:
:roll: If you read these 2 pages you know that. Come on dude!
Well I'll tell you anyway. He has those ones on the OP done, and he wants to do all the others but not in his first release. Which ones get in will be up to the readers.

Anyway Del, good luck with this, I'll be keeping my eye out for it  :wink:
Looks good so far. No comments from me so far, except maybe goblins would be cool to see with the orcs, as a seperate troop tree of course.

Revan Shan said:
oh yeah, saurus as playable race...
You can change the skeleton around, its no big deal. I saw TLD orcs all hunched over so lizard men won't be so bad, though they will probably only look good as NPC's as I don't think you can limit player armour choices other than with attributes etc.

Do you all think I should do a poll to see what the last 2 factions should be ?

and what should the options be ?

del said:
Do you all think I should do a poll to see what the last 2 factions should be ?

and what should the options be ?

Options:

-Empire
-Vampire COunts
-Chaos hordes
-Beast Men
-High ELves
-Silvan Elves
-Ogre Kingdoms
-Night goblins
-Tilea
-Estalia
-Arabia
-Khemry (Tomb Kings)
-Dwarves
-Chaos Dwarves
-Lustria (lizardmen)
-Bretonia

But you are talking about the 'last factions'? You should mean... next. Europe 1200 and Hegemony 268 have a lot of factions, and Ak Ela has quite a lot.

ut you are talking about the 'last factions'? You should mean... next. Europe 1200 and Hegemony 268 have a lot of factions, and Ak Ela has quite a lot.

I assume he means for the first release. It might be the only one for a while so I guess that's why he's letting us decide to keep us happy waiting.

Best of luck to you, del! I can help. I can texture (over existing textures that is!) and help with making troop tree's!

JDeNef13

Revan Shan said:
JDeNef13 said:
Best of luck to you, del! I can help. I can texture (over existing textures that is!) and help with making troop tree's!

JDeNef13
I can retexture too. You can count on me for that.
Well, everything that can help should be nice! :smile: Mount & Blade needs a Warhammer mod!

JDeNef13

Mayhem said:
I don't think you can limit player armour choices other than with attributes etc.
I think you can actually put a code in an item that checks the player is a certain race to be able to equip it.
Also if you want/need, I can show you how to add a larger skeleton for your larger creatures...

WookieWarlord said:
I think you can actually put a code in an item that checks the player is a certain race to be able to equip it.

Really? Give it shot for your mod then please  :razz:

Well I already have it that humans can't pick up giant weapons (after battle - I can't do anything about in battle).
In theory I could do this for all armours so they can only be worn by the correct size, but I would have to put the code in every native armour so that only humans/elves can wear....

Mayhem said:
CinuzIta said:
wow, his looks really good! anyway what are the other races? :grin:
:roll: If you read these 2 pages you know that. Come on dude!
Well I'll tell you anyway. He has those ones on the OP done, and he wants to do all the others but not in his first release. Which ones get in will be up to the readers.

Anyway Del, good luck with this, I'll be keeping my eye out for it  :wink:
Looks good so far. No comments from me so far, except maybe goblins would be cool to see with the orcs, as a seperate troop tree of course.

Revan Shan said:
oh yeah, saurus as playable race...
You can change the skeleton around, its no big deal. I saw TLD orcs all hunched over so lizard men won't be so bad, though they will probably only look good as NPC's as I don't think you can limit player armour choices other than with attributes etc.

i ask sorry bout that but i was in a hurry and i think i miss them, since lot of people gave their idea about the races, i hadn't seen the author's opinion...you don't need to be that strict :neutral:

Ogre kingdoms are doable and would look much more impressive than adding Bretonnia or Tilea or somesuch.
Theres a "fatman" model made by YVIORT that you can re-escale and retuxture with a light purple shade, doesn't require terrible work and IMO would be a different addition.

Back
Top Bottom