SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Users who are viewing this thread

could i add i believe a great new hero character would be commander Bernharddt from the shaddow of the horned rat and dark omen games his grudgebringers would also be very good mounted mercenaries brilliant mod thanks for it btw

hey, me again.

i installed that patch but its completely buggered up wrecked my game, none of my archers will shoot arrows and some troops have full on armor as their weapon...  :sad:

:/ would put pictures up but i don't know how :sad:

I know what your talking about. That means something is not compatible, I think that patch is not save game compatible, try starting a new game and if that is still ruined then it might have something to do with installing both patches. I am just guessing though.

The are some bugs with the own kingdom : - can't recruits men of my villages
                                                                      - no name for the kingdom
                                                                      - After I make my own kingdom, I go back to bretonnia. The new kingdom doesn't dissapear, and sometimes, I expect when I take a castle, I'm no more bretonnia but one more time the leader of the new kingdom.

I think that traveller or taverne keeper should tell us where are the magic item traders for a few money, and I think that magic weapons are too cheap. In add, the bow should have a power draw requierement of 6 as less, because for someone who have power draw 8, the actually one are useless.
The rune bolt that you win after a tournament are useless too as they are cracked.

Sorry for my the bad english

Hail ladds

any upcoming news ??

I miss you people  :cry:

And of course I thank all the dev team especially Del which is the only skaven that I respect  :razz:

Thank you people for making my life a bit more exiting

Lover Out...

Currently bug squishing and its proving to be fairly challenging. Need more Raid I guess.

Gabertios said:
The are some bugs with the own kingdom : - can't recruits men of my villages

If you go through the dialogue with the village eldar, asking him, can you recruit that way? And I assume your disposition to the town is not a negative value right?

Yep, even if I talk with the village elder. Maybe problems with kingdom culture, as it's not the same as the village culture( dark elf village and bretonnia culture)

You know, is kind of hard to, (even if warsword is one of the best mods for M&b) to keep on playing, after seeing the beauty of the graphics, the better AI, maps, quests, etc we get to see in warband. I really hope there will be a warsword for warband. 

Having never played Warband, I wouldn't know what I'm missing  :neutral:
Personally think Warsword is better than the Native module  :smile:

I've noticed that, during tournaments, I can't inflict damage to dwarves. The only way I've found is to charge them with a horse (if you have one), but even if you manage to kill them that way, the game crashes. I've installed the update, but still...

I've noticed that, during tournaments, I can't inflict damage to dwarves. The only way I've found is to charge them with a horse (if you have one), but even if you manage to kill them that way, the game crashes. I've installed the update, but still...
To install new races

This is a mod for the original Mount & Blade "ONLY"

To get the special races working properly you have to do the following

open program files and then Mount&Blade folder.

Move The Original folder called "data" in Program Files\Mount&Blade to somewhere safe DO NOT detele as you will not be able to play other Mods or native.

Move the folder in Mount&Blade\Modules\warsword called "data" to Program Files\Mount&Blade .

PLAY and Enjoy

You will have to change the data folders over again to play other mods or native .

or use iron launcher http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1501
Someone has to post this on average once every two or so pages, it on the first post near the download link.
Seriously i posted this two pages ago and it was posted not so many pages before that and before that just click on page 144 and go to the fourth post down. Page 140, 11th post down. Page 136 2nd post down.
Lol, so many times

This might come off mean but it isnt since I can't convey tone properly in writing but if they still can't be hit then you have to have done it wrong. Maybe PM nameless warrior with your EXACT steps of what you have done and see if he can clarify. Hope it works and you can continue playing

This is so unbelievably awesome, when I saw the Greatsword and Knight armors I was like  :shock:! Seriously, a wonderful mod, since Warhammer Fantasy games are terribly lacking (Mark of Chaos, Wh Online) and I see so many good mods die due to lack of interest, please dont let it happen to this one. Now, if you dont mind, I've got some pistolier-ing to do! Ulric protect you.

Sorry for the double post, but it seems the entire High Elf branch of Ellyrian Reavers have been infiltrated by foul Scaven.. Since I haven't seen anyone write about it yet, maybe I installed it wrong? :
ellyrianreaver.jpg

Back
Top Bottom