SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Users who are viewing this thread

noticed a few slight bugs with the lizardmen. The aura legs are upside down, while the cold one shield isn't positioned right, it hovers inside the lizardmans arm.

also i've noticed that the slanesh shield, the big one rather than the knight one appears to be at a right angle to what it should be, though it looks pretty cool like that, lol

Ok here's one Skaven voice where they speak, version 2.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/rQQQMere/skaven_yell_1.html

Tell me what else it needs, or if it will do.
Most of the sounds they make I think will not be spoken. The (new) Orcs voices are allot of grunting, and yelling, but the only spoken word they use is Waaagh!. I thought it worked well for them. So I'm thinking maybe the same here with Skaven. I think squeeking, shrieking and hissing (or a combination of) should fill the majority of their voices. Yes?

Edit: Forgot to add, this is one of the warcry's, so it will be heard only at the end of a successful battle.

ok downloaded the patch => guns work fine

well fine... all guns except the pistol are like a crossbow (animation AND the bullet??)
it was funny i saw my bullests flying 50 meters and than straight down to the groud XD
bug??  :grin:

Praylak:

I perfer simple squeeks ect. because the words, as presented in your linked file, are a bit over the top IMO and would be a bit distracting

jnecros said:
Praylak:

I perfer simple sqeeks ect. because the words, as presented in your linked file, are a bit over the top IMO and would be a bit distracting
Ya I was curious about that, thats why I posted it, couldn't make up my mind if it was too much or not. Thats the only speech file I had for them, the rest is all squeeks, shireks, etc.
Thanks for your input.

Edit: Here's some samples of what I think is more appropiate.  There's a couple sources from actual rats, run through a few filters of course.
http://www.4shared.com/file/6hbasiw_/Skaven_samples.html

a few places i've noticed people getting stuck, the last one is just off from brione

mb3o.jpg

mb1.png

mb2x.png

getting really frustrated :/ I cant get the warsword mod to work.. i've replaced the data folder  with the warswords own data folder as the read me text says but when I run the game, it freeses up and I have to shut the game down... I really want to get this mod working and I dont know what went wrong. someone pelase help me? dark elves rule!!!

While playing Magemod as an Necromancer I noticed something. If this ever gets ported to Warband you could for example make an Vampire class with abilities as summon and other abilities and it would be true to the lore. 

Would be awesome playing this mod online with also magical attacks going on.

Is anyone finding low looting in the mod?

In my game I can loot alot from Bretonnians with 7 in looting (although never anything good) but Dark Elves and Lizardmen are not giving me any loot regardless of pre battle army sizes and my looting skill. Is anyone else finding similar?

HELLO!!!

It's been a while, but I will upload some pics of "The Increibles Adventures of Gorkon the Big Green Ork"  :twisted:

And about the loot stuff.... We Orkz Looooot a loooooot!!!  :mrgreen:

Saludos!

Playing as imperial I get little loot by most factions. By elves (almost nothing  by all  3 peoples). However I never seen special equipment by any leaders of any people. Usually I get by a full army (150-300 enemies) an half dozen of not very good items. I get money only from trading and selling slaves-prisoners ...not much epic.
Curiosly loot was better by bandits in first phases of game. The strangest thing is to get almost nothing (1 item or 2)  getting a castle  or city,  it is much better  the due to save a vilage.

Nameless Warrior said:
Ettore53 said:
Same here, I thought it was wanted by devs. At this point a patch seems urgent.

For all factions or some? We don't yet know why this is happening.

Betoxico: Looking forward to them  :grin:

loot chances is determined on how the troops are equiped. When doing the code for the troops you can set equipment as garenteed to appear on troops in battle and random. Only random pieces that aren't used appear as loot. So if you want to code it so lots of stuff appears as loot, just duplicated all the equipment options.

ie when setting greeves do the code twice. That way they will usually appear as loot.

though this is then affected by the characters loot skill

LordRaglan said:
Nameless Warrior said:
Ettore53 said:
Same here, I thought it was wanted by devs. At this point a patch seems urgent.

For all factions or some? We don't yet know why this is happening.

Betoxico: Looking forward to them  :grin:

loot chances is determined on how the troops are equiped. When doing the code for the troops you can set equipment as garenteed to appear on troops in battle and random. Only random pieces that aren't used appear as loot. So if you want to code it so lots of stuff appears as loot, just duplicated all the equipment options.

ie when setting greeves do the code twice. That way they will usually appear as loot.

That is fantastic advice Lord Raglan, thanks alot. Nearly all troops armour is guaranteed and coded once so if I duplicate like you say then it should help  :grin:

That's actually quite a good method they worked out there.

Back
Top Bottom