SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

kevinflemming said:
Yeah, but don't expect to get loads of them all the time. They will be quite rare.
Sure, yeah, I might expect them on the frequency of Faction Merchants.

I'm getting better against Poison Wind in the open field (left & right flanks will slow them down, get them into melee faster), but against them in sieges is still CRAZY HARD. 

Also, Plaguebearers, Nurglings: shouldn't they be immune to Poison?

Do any of you have the old submod for warsword conquest from Birger jarl? You can't get it anymore because his links are long dead. I enjoy playing the older version of warsword conquest very much. But it gets very frustrating with the permanent peace bug and i did enjoy the new troops that he put in. So do any of you still have it?

No, sorry. I never kept it once the new update came out. I didn't play older versions of mods or games (I say didn't, as I've pretty much given up games these days).

kevinflemming said:
No, sorry. I never kept it once the new update came out. I didn't play older versions of mods or games (I say didn't, as I've pretty much given up games these days).

No worry's at least you are honest about it. :grin:

Nerzy said:
hi can you create another link for download it on another website ? in moddb that take me 3 hours for 1go in normal time that take me 2 min...
Thank you for the reply but im not sure what you're saying. :sad:

Nerzy said:
hi can you create another link for download it on another website ? in moddb that take me 3 hours for 1go in normal time that take me 2 min...
No, sorry. Everything is done through ModDB for a reason. There are no other sources for Warsword, as the team wants everything to be in one place. Just have to be patient and wait it out. Do something else in the meantime. :wink:

Imodsometimes said:
They were asking for another download link for the mod, not directly replying to your previous comment. :smile:

kevinflemming said:
Nerzy said:
No, sorry. Everything is done through ModDB for a reason. There are no other sources for Warsword, as the team wants everything to be in one place. Just have to be patient and wait it out. Do something else in the meantime. :wink:

Imodsometimes said:
They were asking for another download link for the mod, not directly replying to your previous comment. :smile:

Thank you for the clarification.  :grin:

JabdiMelborn said:
...The "Winds of Magic Edition" is a sub-mod of Warsword Conquest or a new version...?
https://www.moddb.com/mods/warsword-conquest/downloads

ciauz^^,
Jab
It's a submod for the updated warsword I think.

Hello there, so I've been enjoying this mod for a bit but now that I have a castle and a lot of troupe garrisoned  in it (800) I find myself being crushed by troupe wage ( something like -20k a week ) and that despite having at least 10 enterprises.

So what would you recommend I do now ?

Also this is the furthest I've been into warband, so any help about what to do after you got a castle is greatly appreciated.

Doing my first siege battle as the High Elves at a beastmen settlement "Gorespite", and it crashes EVERY TIME about 3 minutes into the battle.
I did every thing I could imagine like lowering graphics settings including running it in DX7, play with only 100 battle size and all the other stuff you can find on the Internet.
Can someone confirm that?

I remember someone mentioning that there is High Elves and Goblin related crashes and I believe this case is one of them?

I have to say, this might not be the most "historically" hardcore mod, nor the most well polished, nor for Sigmar's sake, the most balanced at all, but in terms of sheer insane glee and chaotic fun you get while playing it, I find it to be unrivaled among the overhauls (a very close tie to POP as my favorite). Which is why I am always eagerly awaiting any news and updates to this thread. Bannerlord may come out one day, but in terms of how far user made content can go, the first M&B would probably beat it for many, many years to come.

I think the problem is that you should advertise your mod a little bit - like for instance announce the release of the new version on places like reddit or /v/. I'm sure that a lot more people than is currently the case would love to play this mod once they hear about it.

Why all reloading animation of firearms are broken in my game? They are totally different with the old version one. The reloading animation of the firearms are alwasy start witha "open arms" animation.

Kushana said:
I think the problem is that you should advertise your mod a little bit - like for instance announce the release of the new version on places like reddit or /v/. I'm sure that a lot more people than is currently the case would love to play this mod once they hear about it.
I don't think this is a problem. Check out the Discord, there are dozens of us. Besides, it's better off the way things are because if Games Workshop get a whiff of it and decide to bring forth their relentless army of solicitors, the mod will be no more.

It's just that the forum here and ModDB pages are barely used anymore since the Discord was created, which is far more efficient anyway because of the limitations of only having a single forum here. At least on the Discord, there are categories and an active community with equally-active admin to talk, help and announce. These types of forums aren't really all that popular anymore. Just how things are these days. Discord is all the rage.

Hello, I think the perma-peace problem has just came back, and this time with the newest patch there's no 384 at the beginning of the line to fix. Originally I was playing with the latest version of 2018, and there was no problem except the marketplace bug when I have my own faction. Now after installing the Patch 2 you guys posted 3 days ago, the problem perma-peace bug just came back. The factions were at war at first but then only peace agreements were made, which leads to fewer and fewer and then no wars. At about day 170, there are just no war in the whole place. I think this is not a very big issue to fix, but it is really annoying, much more annoying than those bugs with magic in the besiege, because it can ruin the whole game I build at a day of 200. :ohdear: :facepalm:

didnt play many days, so i have no idea about the perma peace issue.
but from i know,
some lords, who maybe are those quarrelsome/bad-temper/pitiless/sadistic lords, may give quest to break peace, maybe worth a try......before dev fix the bug

minokz said:
didnt play many days, so i have no idea about the perma peace issue.
but from i know,
some lords, who maybe are those quarrelsome/bad-temper/pitiless/sadistic lords, may give quest to break peace, maybe worth a try......before dev fix the bug
Tired it, but didn't work. You can try to skip time, I mean ctrl+space, and if in 60 days they are making only peace agreement, then congratulations that you might be in the same situation as I am in, cauz soon you will find that if no war's been made there will be WORLD PEACE soon

Back
Top Bottom