SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Congrats on release, Warsword team!

mb2.jpg

YourStepDad said:
What happened to the main menu artwork that was present in the previous version?

Gotta delete or rename the TexturesHD folder in your main warband folder, those overwrite what;s in the mod afaik.

burspa said:
You need to use wse to load the game. Follow instructions in documentation folder

Those instructions are really vague, and I think I'm following them perfectly but the WSE will not launch my "invalid" copy of warband

Congratulations with the new release! :party:

Looking forward to seeing what has been done. This has actually caused me to feel like playing a game, after six months of abstinence. What can I say? Chaos corrupts all that was once pure. :twisted:

It's not actually that slow coming from ModDB (at least for me, anyhow).

hey guys, can't seem to get it working. bit of info.

win10
steam version.

extracted the file to the modules folder, replaced the exe with the one provided,renamed the hd textures folder then booted up with/without admin priv the wseloader.exe
It loads the initial splash screen then ctd's at loading setting data. where did I go wrong?

EDIT: fixed it with the old load textures on demand toggle. food for thought if anyone else's pc decides to be silly

Thank you very much for the ****load of work all of you put into this mod.

Also thank you to the modders of other projects who was letting you use their stuff/scenes/etc.

Edit:

For the ones who got problems on steam.
The currentl Steam Version of Warband is 1.174

WSE don't need 1.68 or higher it tells you bull**** in that regard
It needs EXACTLY 1.70 (at least on Windows 10 on steam, i had that problem some time ago with another mod).

So you need to put the 1.70 Exe from the folder of the Warsword download to your Steamfolder,
or this will never work.

Then start the game via the WSE loader from the Warsword download as it is written in the manual.

Just had and solved that issue myself that way (for i didn't used WSE myself since a bunch of time).

Everything worked as intended for me. I did have to re-install Warband (as I previously formatted my HDD a few months back). Not sure if that helps, but considering I've had no issues after following the instructions, it might play a small part.

Yeah, just rename the original mb_warband.exe and replace it with the included 1.170 version, WSE should run fine then.

First bug I've noticed - training camps are all sorts of bugged. The dialogue with the guy there is bugged and the sparring matches have bugged equipment 50% of the time for everyone taking part.

Also - Askreved arena has some bugged spawn points, part of the fighters start partially submerged underground.

Yeah I don't think training camps were ever tested at all, totally forgotten tbh.

Strange about the arena, I thought those were all fixed.

Was trying to do a Nurgle shaman with a beastment and it feels like magic school specific builds are a thing now, for example, I don't think there is any point in investing AGI or so much CHA, instead for Nurgle I should be focusinga lot on STR and INT, but more importantly, Ironflesh and Constitution. I never expected a mod to make using Ironflesh important. That said, if Ironflesh has some actual meaning now, wouldn't be better to buff it from +2hp to +5hp so it can reflect the sturdiness required for Nurgle.

CTD whilst fighting alongside Sylvanian forces against forest goblin bandits. No issues up to that point except Emmanuelle von Liebewitz calling my male character a lady when i said goodbye to her.

Installed with no problems on my Windows 7.
Many thanks to all the team for the huge effort in producing this beta, a great mod just made even better.

I had to install this on my windows 7 partition, as Warband simply will not run since the Win 10 1809 update, (as well as Edge problems).

I even re installed the non Steam version as I thought it might be compatible problems with just Steam.
It loads up the initial module choice, but anything after that is CTD, even choosing config. Anyone else have this problem on Win 10 1809 update.

Back
Top Bottom