SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, just started playing the mod again. What happened to Nippon, Vampires, Kieslev, and the Wood Elves? I loved playing with these factions and it looks like they're just gone.

Vector-6 said:
Hey, just started playing the mod again. What happened to Nippon, Vampires, Kieslev, and the Wood Elves? I loved playing with these factions and it looks like they're just gone.

You must be playing old version of the game. Make sure you download this one:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/warsword-conquest/downloads/warsword-conquest

And patch:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/warsword-conquest/downloads/warsword-conquest-patch-1

Ramazon said:
Vector-6 said:

You must be playing old version of the game. Make sure you download this one:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/warsword-conquest/downloads/warsword-conquest

And patch:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/warsword-conquest/downloads/warsword-conquest-patch-1
Also, make a point of either deleting the old mod folder, or creating a new one alongside it. Don't overwrite. It can cause weird issues (not every time, but it is not unheard of). :wink:

Wendek said:
Ramazon said:
Are you recording Chaos shouts for the new update? :smile:

Hah, my voice isn't near hammy enough to pull off any kind of Chaos supporter sadly. Nah, I'm just playing another, absolutely not WH-related game where you get up to 4 characters and I decided to name mine based on the Chaos Gods (well especially since you can play a poison build, so I immediately thought about Nurgle :grin: ) so now I'd like to give each one of them a small taunt/catchphrase related to his namesake. :smile:

You should definetely talk to this guy: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,317382.msg7531979.html#msg7531979
He did a great job with my mod.

It has been awhile since I have actually logged in. It’s nice to be back, and it’s nice to see the mod doing so well. Hope everyone is doing great although I doubt people will remember me from 2 years ago. Regardless, happy modding and keep up the good work. If any help is required, as always, I will do my best to accommodate like I did so in the past.

-Horus

Hi all,

just reinstalled this(main dl and hotfix) on latest Warband ver. and I have ladies being mothers and fathers. At the same time.

This bug made me leave WC quite sometime ago. Do I have to leave again or is there a fix?

Rgds, Oldtimer

ok, let me start off by saying this is my favorite mount and blade mod, I don't know much about the warhammer universe but I love the strong troops, the big monster, the cool armors and the fact that it has firearms, it's the best

one thing I would like to see in this is a form of continuous progression. I hate reaching a hard cap while playing, I think the highest I got was around level 40-ish and that was in the older version of the mod before vampires and nippon. I really like how perisno fixed this by randomly giving you an attribute point every now and then, that way you get stronger all the time, I would have liked to get a skill point with that too but hey, it is what it is and it's a good system none the less

will there be some sort of similar thing in the future update? cuz to be honest I'm really jelly of gortek's strength and the fact I will probably never be as stronk as him ^^

What game version do you need to play this? 1.153 or 1.168? I see both mentioned on ModDB.
So is it unplayable with 1.173 or should i not bother with it?

Ramazon said:
Seipherwood said:
What game version do you need to play this? 1.153 or 1.168? I see both mentioned on ModDB.
So is it unplayable with 1.173 or should i not bother with it?

I'm running latest version of WC on 1.168 client. The game crashed on 1.173.

1.172 work just fine here :party:

I talked about this topic before, propably it was passed by most of users but i'm writing to ANYONE that has access to the modding files and scripts and knows what to do, a little patch would be very nice, well not a bugfixing one but one that changes which races can wear which armor as you know most of the races have different skeletons and an orc shouldn't wear one of the human armors same as the beastman but i found that very odd and weird that skeletons are able to wear some of the imperial armors but not all of them and couldn't wear any of the dark elf, high elf or wood elves armors which fit them perfectly and look very cool, also the vampire armors are only to be worn by vampires and no other race can wear them even tho humans, elves and the undead don't have any problems with wearing them., you know what i mean right now. I don't know if that was done for balance or specially to make the mod more lore friendly but i would be very grateful for someone to either tell me how can i change that myself or could be so helpfull and did it for everyone that finds this thing very odd and for me.

Wyzilla said:
Chii said:
Which do you think will be released first? The update for this mod or Bannerlord?  :ohdear:
Don't worry, your grandchildren will possibly live to see Bannerlord released.  :party:
I stopped holding out hope. My nephew was born when bannerlord is announced, now he's in school. I'm pretty sure we at least won't see bannerlord in our lifetime.

Is it okay that at dark elves tournament one of weapon options is no weapon at all, just a shield and a cold one? Saw it on opponents and got this one myself in 6th round and couldn't do anything at all, charge by mount dealt no damage to guy.

mroger said:
Is it okay that at dark elves tournament one of weapon options is no weapon at all, just a shield and a cold one? Saw it on opponents and got this one myself in 6th round and couldn't do anything at all, charge by mount dealt no damage to guy.
gotta get good. get that unarmed skill up.

Back
Top Bottom