SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Guys can you show spell effects for imperial priest and white magic (hysh)?
If you still workin on dat i can give u axis aligned shader i did for ray-like effects (I,ve send Del or Namelss a video year ago) 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxw_R3qZBaMYRDZxMFQwS2NxZkE

Will there be Ice magic for kislev?

Arsakes said:
Guys can you show spell effects for imperial priest and white magic (hysh)?
If you still workin on dat i can give u axis aligned shader i did for ray-like effects (I,ve send Del or Namelss a video year ago) 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxw_R3qZBaMYRDZxMFQwS2NxZkE

Will there be Ice magic for kislev?

Sure there is going to be Ice Magic for Kislev (female only).

Hey Nameless and Polloio,

I don't want to be annoying, but I have to be.

In the Magic new update on ModDB you wrote that you should have an update about the progress around Christmas time. Are there any news? I want to play Warsword so badly again, but I am holding myself until the update is out.

Ramazon said:
Hey Nameless and Polloio,

I don't want to be annoying, but I have to be.

In the Magic new update on ModDB you wrote that you should have an update about the progress around Christmas time. Are there any news? I want to play Warsword so badly again, but I am holding myself until the update is out.

I am currently working out a new feature which if/when I get working I will post another update. Hopefully won't be too long.

Ramazon said:
Nameless Warrior said:
I am currently working out a new feature which if/when I get working I will post another update. Hopefully won't be too long.

Okay thanks that is something to cling onto  :grin: I see I am not the only one waiting.

You are not:smile:
I am checking this topic every other day. Can't wait to play again, but with new honor system and magic ^_^

Queek like kill slay foolish elf thing litter. Give glorious mod 10 of 10 dead beard things! More fight fight YES YES! Need make give Queek Warpshard Armor and Dwarf Gouger! KILL SLAY MORE NASTY POINTY EAR THINGS BEARD THINGS AND FOOLISH MAN THINGS!!! Mighty Vermin Lord need help Queek kill slay more for Great Horned Rat!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

P.S. Any chance chance of add make Vermin Lords, Daemon Prince or Hellpit Abomination type troops?

Thinking about creating elf with a goal to unite high elf, wood elf and dark elf kingdom into one. With that in mind here are few questions:

1)Are bows actually viable in this mod? I see many troops with large amount of HP and heavy armor

2) Is starting your own kingdom viable here? Like how often will the lords join. I was thinking about getting my followers as lords (export, give em 10 leader leadership i know its a bit of cheating but A clash of kings mod has it ) but i don't see the option to export/import npcs.

3)NON RELEVANT QUESTION TO MY MAIN ONES! It's been a while since i got myself a town as a chaos faction but option to have army recruiter and similar **** is not appearing. Do i have to be married or  what to have those appear?
Any plans to update this? I know u guys didn't make it but u can edit it right?
http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Warsword_Conquest/Character_Creation

Bows are only viable if you hold fire until the enemy is closer, otherwise most arrows will miss and by the time the enemy infantry is near you'll be out of ammo.

Maybe there's some ultra-strong bow among the special items sold by the wizards, can't remember right now as I haven't played the mod in a while. I know some of those weapons are pretty damn great, like a 1h sword that deals something like 45 piercing damage with its swing... if there's a bow among those it could let you deal stupid amounts of damage once you have enough power draw and proficiency.

Wendek said:
Maybe there's some ultra-strong bow among the special items sold by the wizards, can't remember right now as I haven't played the mod in a while. I know some of those weapons are pretty damn great, like a 1h sword that deals something like 45 piercing damage with its swing... if there's a bow among those it could let you deal stupid amounts of damage once you have enough power draw and proficiency.

There is at least one artifact bow indeed (the Nippon themed one). I dont recall it's specific stats, but it is artifact so it is strong. There are also special arrows so all that complements nicely. My high elf Sea Guard roleplay was one of my least played characters, but it was not overwhelming. I was focusing on enemy archers anyway, and that is probably what you should be doing. For anti-plate the guns are where it is at. My second most player char was a Witch Hunter and damn that stuff is hot. There are multibarreled pistols in game (I think the dwarven artifact one is six-shot) that allow you to shot 2-3 times before you need to reload. And I went further and equipped two guns so I can swap quickly without reloading, and also to get that nice Viktor Saltzpyre feeling from Vermintide :smile:

Chaplain said:
Oi, lads? Does anybody know where's grenades? It's mentioned in developer's list and in files but where 'em?

What do you mean by grenades exactly? I don't recall them from notes. Literal grenades do not exist. However there are 3 types of throwables in game, accessible and buyable from cheat menu item browser:
Liche Spell : 4 uses AoE throwable - used by Tomb King Liche Priest units
Poison Ball thingie: 3 use AoE throwable - used by Skaven (probably globadiers if there are such)
Naphta bomb: 2 use AoE throwable -  I think they are used by someone from Arabia, just saw big fireballs in fight with them, either master thieves or sand wraiths

@Nameless, Polloio

I have now played three different long games (200-300 days) I observed these balancing issues between factions:

- Skaven were eliminated completely in 2 out of 3 games, in the third they were in bad position as well. They can't take Bretonia and Wood Elves at once.
Update to above point: Bretonia is holding nearly whole Beastmen land, and most of Skaven lands. Today the High Elves declared war on them, and soon after Wood Elves did the same. That is very interesting and I love it. Proof that your scripts are working nicely. I was afraid that "good" factions will remain at peace and completely wipe out the "evil" ones.

- Beastmen were eliminated in 1 game soon after Skaven, around 100 days, so that is very quick. Maybe the new tier units will help them.
- Chaos is getting badly beaten by Kislev in each game, they take Askreved and nearly always everything down to Mount Vanir
- High Elves vs Dark Elves are at a constant draw (I reported that earlier). They keep fighting for either Arnheim Fortress or Black Fortress.
- Other factions are also at a draw, they loose one fort, they take one fort, rince&repeat.

I think that infinite draw is actually desirable outcome from immersion point of view, at least from my experience. The only boring part is that its always the same forts being fought over, but you could say that this is where the player should come in. There is a certain charm to the fact that factions hold the lands we expect them to, I am not a big fan of Bretonian Skavenblight etc.
I think that only Skaven really need some help, or maybe a buff. Maybe Chaos and Beastmen as well, but there is a chance they will get stronger with the new units you plan to give them.

For example in item_kinds1.txt files is mentioned Dwarf Grenade Launcher.

Otherwise, it would be nice to add regular WFaS grenades to pirate item pool and to troops - they lack armored troopers and they need add some boost. Also, Pirate King has Not So Pirate banner, and there would be nice to add boots froom WFaS.

Also, lads, would you change Sea Battles for more stable ones alike in EmpireIII mod by LorDric?

whydott said:
Why is this mod doesn't have board?  :???:

[quote author=Yoshyboy]1. Requirements for a Sub forum

• A playable version of the Mod must be available for download
  • Sufficient activity in the initial mod thread must exist for the mod to be considered. Generally speaking, around 15 pages or so would be the minimum
  • The content of the mod should be such that it justifies having it's own board
  • The mod must be compatible with the latest stable version of Mount & Blade
  • For legal reasons, mods utilising third party IP (for example, those based on a licenced world) cannot be considered for a subforum
[/quote]

Yes-yes Rat-Kin need great powerful weapons! Make bring Doom Wheel! Maybe possible more build tinker rat contraptions yes-yes? Maybe make build Stormfiends! Albino Guard? Verminlord?

Back
Top Bottom