SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

So. Managed to break warsword pretty completely. Using current version, bug fix, and Birger Jarl's thing, whenever I start a new game I am automagically leveled to level 28 or so (it varies, sometimes as high as 32, sometimes down to 24). Which I'm fine with, I'll take free levels. But then I go to the starting town... And it's not controlled by the appropriate faction. For example Grom Peak is controlled by Araby, and half the towns/castles are controlled by commoners.

I'm assuming I just did something stupid, or screwed up the install. Really not sure what, I'm not having these issues with any other warband mod.

Even with Birger Jarl's thing this happens.

But when I DL crap I go main->put in bugfix->Put in Birger Jarl's thing.

I'm guessing this has been posted earlier in the thread, but at 200 pages I really don't want to try to find it, and a search of the phrase "broken" brought me nowhere as well.

Thanks!

EDIT: It also says Mercenaries are bugged! In red text about 25 or so times as soon as I enter chargen. I can get screenshots if need be, my computer is just a bit potato so starting up anything is always a bear.

The automatic leveling can happen, if you have cheats enabled, the code is from native and probably hasn't been removed. IIRC, it's supposed to happen every time, and the bug is, that it doesn't always level up the char to a random level.

Fire_and_Blood said:
The automatic leveling can happen, if you have cheats enabled, the code is from native and probably hasn't been removed. IIRC, it's supposed to happen every time, and the bug is, that it doesn't always level up the char to a random level.
No it doesn´t. I always play with cheats on and something like that has never happened unless I hit SHIFT + L in my character´s window.

what-i-dont-even.jpg

i am as baffled as Jackie Chan as to why you would get that bug.

Same here. I like to think of myself as an avid modder but not even with figuring out what morrowind mods conflict have I had issues this severe. Hopefully the next warsword release will fix it.

EDIT: As an aside, I think this mod would really benefit from its own subforum. A two hundred page thread is obnoxious.

Bombadiggy said:
Same here. I like to think of myself as an avid modder but not even with figuring out what morrowind mods conflict have I had issues this severe. Hopefully the next warsword release will fix it.

EDIT: As an aside, I think this mod would really benefit from its own subforum. A two hundred page thread is obnoxious.
Can´t be done, forum rules. No subforums for third party IP based mods.

Curses, should get our own forum then. Finding submods like Birger's can be a little obnoxious.

edit to avoid double post: so even with just base warsword my issue occurs. Downloaded it multiple times, no idea what's wrong. Oh well. Time to consult Russian monkeys.

Borosev said:
So, if there is a new version for the mod in development, and I think it was said that there might be new factions brought out, what factions would they be?
It could be everything....I personally hope for Chaos Dwarves, I really love them!!

Dharcness said:
Couldn't help but noticed that dark elves are not "dark"

Warhammer Dark Elves aren't Drow; they have fair skin just as High Elves. Indeed they are just a renegade faction of the same race, to tell the truth. The only obvious physical difference would be hair color, which is usually fair for High Elves and more darkened in the case of Dark Elves. the real difference lies in lifestyle, society, beliefs and in the way the two people view and use the Winds of Magic

Hey, I tried to search before, but 225 pages is a lot :s

I wanted to know if it was normal that no kingdom are at war, they are all in peace (almost 300 days atm) ? And also Im a vassal of Chaos Kingdom, but only me is at war with the dwarves and britonnia, so when I capture a dwarf castle for example, they won't try to get it back because it is Chaos Castle now.

I've been playing LOTRO for a while now, and wondered what it would of been like if warhammer online was like it. I did give WAR a go, but I couldn't really like it, mainly because it was PVP I guess. But I'd love to have been able to explore various areas in the Empire like how you can explore in LOTRO, especially without the threat of another player coming along to ruin it for you.

Back
Top Bottom