SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey we featured your epic mod in our latest episode of Modded! Check it out? http://youtu.be/VMO5UyvHn0k

Thanks in advance and thanks for making such an awesome mod!!

Bern - CEO of Idris Radio

17th_Bern said:
Hey we featured your epic mod in our latest episode of Modded! Check it out? http://youtu.be/VMO5UyvHn0k

Thanks in advance and thanks for making such an awesome mod!!

Bern - CEO of Idris Radio

Thanks a lot for the great review ! Don't forget the version you played is just a beta, and that bretonnians will be part of the 1.0 version :wink:

Oh nelly!  This mod is lookin' good and fabulous! Soon I can yell Waagghh and stomp some humies! Hiihihihiiii :3
Keep up good work lads!

You know, I haven't played this in a while, but I remember a weird bug where, for some reason, the game wouldn't register the Pirates as being defeated even though they had been driven from every town they had. And it was only with the Pirates it did this, when I took over all the Nippon holdings, I got the message saying they were defeated as I should

aWU-Y.png

Ever so proud... credits to Mr. Dave and Lord of war for the helmet and the hat, also spak's pack for the pauldron model and offcourse narf for the base plate armour.

Count of Flanders said:
aWU-Y.png

Ever so proud... credits to Mr. Dave and Lord of war for the helmet and the hat, also spak's pack for the pauldron model and offcourse narf for the base plate armour.

Bad-ass. Feather-hats and colorful armors are to Empire what axe is to dwarves.

AMBUSH_by_kingmong.jpg

empire_greatsword_by_phil_moss-d4dsnb1.jpg

Question, will dwarfs be better proportioned to how they are in the fluff/lore like this

warhammer_dwarves_by_gilanthegrey.jpg

or how they appeared in WAR

dwarf-with-x-ray-goggles_422_12551.jpg

Cause while admit I loved that there were dwarfs in the previous version, they all looked like abnormally skinny short irish men with short to no beards wearing berets and other such clothing that didn't suite them. (PS. I hope dwarfs have epic beards and that we can see cool dwarf cities aka: like Erebor in that mod for regular M&B)

Signed
-A proud Dawi of Karak-a-Karaz

Drewan said:
Cause while admit I loved that there were dwarfs in the previous version, they all looked like abnormally skinny short irish men with short to no beards wearing berets and other such clothing that didn't suite them. (PS. I hope dwarfs have epic and that we can see cool dwarf cities aka: like Erebor in that mod for regular M&B)

Signed
-A proud Dawi of Karak-a-Karaz

Hello proud Dawi,

To answer your concerns, I thought you might enjoy some pictures (WIP) of the current look of the dwarves in-game.

12139877776_b679f9e50c_o.jpg

12139221555_f6f60ef36a_o.jpg

Del is currently working on adapting our current armors into more-warhammer like ones, but I don't know if he uses WaR or the Warhammer artworks for inspiration.

Edit : on the sizing side, Dwarves now have their own skeleton which is more wide and less big than the human one (around 5-5.5 feets).

They look much better than they did in the last release pf the mod! Only criticism is make them much stockier with shorter legs and belly/waist length beards like GW dwarfs are usually represented as but there is only so much you can do with the warband engine and I'm just nit picking xD

836_stream.jpg

Love the new look they have anyways and I'm happy that it looks like they no longer have berets and have some proper beards! :grin: (Also like the dwarf architecture there of which I hope we see more of in the release)

Keep up the awesome work guys.

Just popping in to say I'm also looking forward to the next release and I've been checking the thread daily for a while now. Everything so far looks really good.

I'm very happy to see you guys have someone who is talented with texturing. Many mods for mount and blade really skimp on the textures, displaying flat colors and no depth or shading. From the screenshots I've seen that certainly doesn't seem like a problem.

@ Count Flanders: Good Work! Is it your goal to rework the Texture of all Amours in the Mod?

@ Del: Will there be a Ghal Maraz Warhammer in the mod?

The Emperor has Ghal Maraz. All the lords/kings in the game which are main models in the tabletop have their special weapons/armour if possible. The Emperor has Ghal Maraz, it cannot be looted or bought.

The player will have a fair share of magic items to buy though.

Good job with the dwarves and the Khorne armour Horla and Count! I got another question for you lads: will the marketplaces only have armours/weapons/horses/food matching the race gouverning the city? for example only skeletton armours for the tomb kings, only human apparel and weapons in new altdorf.

I'm sorry I'm very sloppy trying to translte that in english. I hope you understood =). Good luck for the project, it looks greater and greater !

Yes all merchants will sell faction specific items according to the faction which owns the town.

Back
Top Bottom