SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Nameless Warrior said:
asghard said:
any news about release date ? ( beta or something )
if you need help i can traslate the mod into italian

Del is waiting for me to finish my work on the mod. I am doing a some work including all stats, special characters, new companions and hopefully character creation. The new companions will take a bit of time as I made 24 new companions for the full mod but am cutting it down for all the factions/races included in this release. That involves cutting things out and rearranging all the strings as well as changing some text which will take a while. I am working on it every day though. I can't say when it will be finished but not too long.
Looking forward to it

there will be a lot of blood ? because wrhammer need A LOT OF ****ING BLOOD ! WAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The preview mod is coming on nicely  :grin:  we are just getting rid of all the bugs we can find, retexturing and remodelling some of the stuff to make it better , also we are adding some more features and coding to the mod like sea battles , after death cam, new character creation and other bits and pieces  :grin:

Just remodelling the Orc's at the moment so thought I would show you my progress so far , the texture needs some work yet but the body and head look more warhammer Orc than before :twisted:

orcnew2.jpg

orcnew.jpg

Also I have updated the Goblin screenshots on the first page.

I played warsword for mb, I loved it, but this... this is absolute fantastic!

I can't wait, to play this, those greenskins are very nice, and I like skeletons too.

Could you tell me any release data? Month is quite enough to me. :grin:

P.S.: I am exciting to see your high and dark elves...

Gabi87 said:
del said:
The preview mod is coming on nicely  :grin: 

Is this means the preview mod release is close?
Please tell me somebody, I can't wait :grin:

Yes we are very close to releasing the preview mod but no release date set yet, the best I can say is more than a week less than a months time.

Back
Top Bottom