SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

no it is an error and it has been fixed for the next version, the next release of the mod will have 24 companions some old ones from warsword and warsword conquest and some brand new ones all made and coded into the mod by nameless warrior.

Updated Undivided Chaos Champion  :grin:

sQgaQ.jpg

del said:
Updated Undivided Chaos Champion  :grin:

sQgaQ.jpg

Awesome model :shock: I hope the other Champions look such terrifying too. Another question, is there any chance we will see nippon troops in the final version because I really like them in the preview?

So how far off till another update?
Reading through the pages and it seems like its come quite a way since the "preview"
Me personally I would like gender updates for the custom races
And maybe some cool armour sets (cue white lion set, from tabletop and made even better on warhammer online)

Hi, I have added a new page in warband wiki for Warsword companions/heroes:
http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Warsword_Conquest:_Companions/_Heroes

Please feel free to complete this page.  :wink:

Is there a chance for the Player to get the special equipment of the Lords? Maybe when he become a lord ... or a chance to loot if he defeat one? Will there be some queststuff that a high-level player can earn for hard work? Maybe founding a kingdo ... or destroying a kingdom ... or will the player (like in the preview) able to buy all the cool stuff?

Will there be great Warhammers für Warrior Priest? :grin:

Cant wait for playing this Mod!

There will be many special items available to buy just like in the preview, some as powerful as the lord equipment. Special character lords will not have lootable equipment in order to keep them unique and similarly in the tabletop game their equipment is exclusive. A reward for high level quests is a good idea, definitely something we will consider.

Thanks for the link nileshvinay, I have increased the amount of companions in the mod to 28 now so there are many to choose from. I will update the web page closer to release.

Duke- said:
I need this and I don't think you understand how much! Its killing me you wont let me have it!

sush now, son. Patience is the key. Let 'em have the time of makin' this wonderful mod with no dally.

Yes the next version of the mod will have 13 factions here is a list of the featured factions.

Empire
High Elves
Tomb Kings
Badlands Goblins
Lizardmen
Dwarfs  (old world type)
Chaos
Skaven
Orc
Dark Elves
Bretonnia
Pirates
Araby

Excellent.
Next question will you be able to create any of those races and the gender for them?
And with the new factions do they  bring new equipment and if so is that equipment coded to the faction (ie chaos towns sell chaos stuff)

And on the subject of chaos are you doing the whole nurgle, slaneesh, Khorne thing?
I know theres 4 but I forget the fourth  :grin:

This mod is what got me to buy Mount and Blade in the first place, since then I've sunk hundreds of hours into the game between this, ACoK and PoP... but does anyone get the feeling that the second M&B will release before this mod gets finished?

I'm really looking forward to it :smile:

Hey, i downloaded the mod and i keep getting this error "Unable to open file: CommonRes\Weapon_meshes_e.brf"

I'm new to modding M&B so i'm a little unsure if its a problem on my end, or with the file.

Back
Top Bottom