- Image #2
ModDB votes: 50
Taleworlds votes: 10
TOTAL: 60

- Image #3
ModDB votes: 48
Taleworlds votes: 8
TOTAL: 56

Thanks to everyone who participated to our poll, for your support and your interest! :smile:

Polloio

Tovias said:
Stopped having problems with Orc cities after the bug fix, don't remember a crash, besides, I find human cities more complex.

Yeah I know right? It really makes no sense for them to not crash, while the orc one does.  :ohdear:

Hey, just a comment passing thru -

I'm an avid fan of this mod and love both Warband and Warhammer. I've been playing the mod for a long time through multiple versions and noticed some slight quirks in the most recent mod (such as tournaments not paying out). Since the rest of the mod is so awesome I can easily overlook them, though I was just curious if there was another page or a fix for some of these issues that people knew about.

(Also if this is posted in the wrong area I'd greatly appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction  :grin:)

Thanks, and keep up the good work on WC!

metalmariolord said:
Is there a Warsword banner I can use as signature?(Edit: There are 4, but how can I use them?)

New Warsword Conquest banners are at page 273 :smile:

To use them, copy the image and insert it in your signature :wink:

Dorf McDorf said:
Hey, just a comment passing thru -

I'm an avid fan of this mod and love both Warband and Warhammer. I've been playing the mod for a long time through multiple versions and noticed some slight quirks in the most recent mod (such as tournaments not paying out). Since the rest of the mod is so awesome I can easily overlook them, though I was just curious if there was another page or a fix for some of these issues that people knew about.

(Also if this is posted in the wrong area I'd greatly appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction  :grin:)

Thanks, and keep up the good work on WC!

If tournaments are not paying out that means you do not have the bugfix. Download the bugfix on moddb and then when it is installed go into the simple triggers.txt file, find the first number 384 at the start of a line and change it to 24. Then you are good to go.

So this mod is awesome, has entertained me for hours and hours.

I know you guys are pushing Warband to the limit, But I have to ask, is there a way to put in Pegasus Knights, Demigryphs, Griffons, Hippogryphs, I know probably not, but, Man could you imagine! Ahhhh it would be such joy into my life!

Oh and I have a "game breaking" bug to report, When entering Brionne at night and getting attack by bandits. I can kill 1 or 2 of them, but there are more bandits that must be spawned in an area I can't access, so I'm stuck in the city unable to leave and unable to kill the last bandit(s). If cheat mode isn't enabled then I'm stuck there until I Alt+F4.

Hey! Sorry if this has already be brought up, but is it possible to remove race restrictions on equipment?  Reason for asking is that I'm making a Skaven character who strives to be a noble knight decked out in High Elf armor. :grin:

(Not to mention Skaven foot armor is kinda sucky. All I can find is footwraps.)

Kosher Pork said:
Hey! Sorry if this has already be brought up, but is it possible to remove race restrictions on equipment?  Reason for asking is that I'm making a Skaven character who strives to be a noble knight decked out in High Elf armor. :grin:

(Not to mention Skaven foot armor is kinda sucky. All I can find is footwraps.)

Well, to be fair the restrictions are there for a reason as only Skaven armour would look OK on a Skaven character; the model wouldn't change if you put "regular" armour on a Skaven character.

You'll end up with crazy stuff like armour/clothes floating above your character and such.

I know, but I'd still like to experiment. Some of the armors look decent on them, atleast from the shop menu.

Edit:I read back in the thread a bit and I'm also curious about getting dwarf heads on chaos warriors. Bloodthirsty Norsemen NEED massive beards.

Edit:Also, how can you modify the character creation choices? (Just changing stats, like take Henchrat and give it a point in ironflesh instead of the unused persuasion point.)

Kosher Pork said:
Edit:I read back in the thread a bit and I'm also curious about getting dwarf heads on chaos warriors. Bloodthirsty Norsemen NEED massive beards.

Ah that was my musings.  :shifty:

Unfortunately you can't do anything of the sort unless you have access to the core mod resources; same thing with armour restrictions I'm afraid.

Fun mod, been playing for a while now.

Got a question/issue, though: How do you eliminate a faction? In other mods/vanilla, you eliminate a faction by taking all its fiefs and then defeating the lords, since they can't respawn without their faction having a fief. I took all the fiefs of Skaven underworld, yet their lords seem to keep respawning with 1 unit parties (just the lord himself) and keep harassing my faction by raiding villages and so on, which is incredibly frustrating, as well as besieging ungarrisoned fiefs (since NPC lords seem terribly bad at actually filling fiefs with troops in this mod).

[ptx] said:
Fun mod, been playing for a while now.

Got a question/issue, though: How do you eliminate a faction? In other mods/vanilla, you eliminate a faction by taking all its fiefs and then defeating the lords, since they can't respawn without their faction having a fief. I took all the fiefs of Skaven underworld, yet their lords seem to keep respawning with 1 unit parties (just the lord himself) and keep harassing my faction by raiding villages and so on, which is incredibly frustrating, as well as besieging ungarrisoned fiefs (since NPC lords seem terribly bad at actually filling fiefs with troops in this mod).

Yeah that's a known issue with this mod, and unfortunately there is no real fix to it yet.

Ah, bummer about the dwarf heads and armor restrictions. :/ Thanks for the responses though.

(And the lack of faction elimination seems annoying. How do we beat the game?)

Ah well, this mod is freaking fantastic regardless. Its kinda hard to imagine going back to Native after playing this, lol.

Not to fear though - the latest version that is being worked on as we speak will undoubtedly fix that pesky bug.  :party:

So I'm pretty far along on a Brettonia Playthrough, I've slowly been taking over Brettonia by getting us involved in wars on multiple fronts, and after we lose a castle or town, I quickly siege it for myself.

But now I've started a game as the high elves, did the freelancers thing, with wages and loot I got a little over 20k and I saved up a few sets of different armors, I played upto Dragon Prince Rank, Lothern Sea Guard Rank, and White Lion Rank. Saved up the equpiment for future companions. I have a couple questions for the community though. I'm trying to do a "lore friendly" playthrough, so being that I live in Uthluan I can't have any non high elves step foot anywhere but Lothern, so that means my companion list is extremely limited, does anyone know how to edit the game to change the race/names of companions? And also while I was freelancing in the Elf Prince's army I noticed in larger battle that there were these units called "Elf Nobles" that rode on White Lions. Does anyone know how I can recruit that unit, and get a White Lion Mount for myself?

Thanks for the help guys. Also, does anyone else notice that most losses in naval battles are due to your units falling off boats? Or is it just me?

Kazansky22 said:
So I'm pretty far along on a Brettonia Playthrough, I've slowly been taking over Brettonia by getting us involved in wars on multiple fronts, and after we lose a castle or town, I quickly siege it for myself.

But now I've started a game as the high elves, did the freelancers thing, with wages and loot I got a little over 20k and I saved up a few sets of different armors, I played upto Dragon Prince Rank, Lothern Sea Guard Rank, and White Lion Rank. Saved up the equpiment for future companions. I have a couple questions for the community though. I'm trying to do a "lore friendly" playthrough, so being that I live in Uthluan I can't have any non high elves step foot anywhere but Lothern, so that means my companion list is extremely limited, does anyone know how to edit the game to change the race/names of companions? And also while I was freelancing in the Elf Prince's army I noticed in larger battle that there were these units called "Elf Nobles" that rode on White Lions. Does anyone know how I can recruit that unit, and get a White Lion Mount for myself?

Thanks for the help guys. Also, does anyone else notice that most losses in naval battles are due to your units falling off boats? Or is it just me?

Each faction has a very powerful, special unit/troop.

High Elves have Nobles, Dark Elves have Dreadmasters.

These are significantly more powerful than a regular unit/troop and the only way to get them is to own a Town and build a special upgrade which periodically spawns them in the garrison.

-although-

If you chance upon an enemy Lord that has taken one of them as a prisoner, you can recruit them after you defeat said enemy Lord - even if you simply help a friendly Lord who is engaged in combat with them; the player always gets first pick from freed prisoners.  :shifty:

Beware that they are very expensive to maintain though; very high wages.

Birger Jarl said:
Kazansky22 said:

Each faction has a very powerful, special unit/troop.

High Elves have Nobles, Dark Elves have Dreadmasters.

These are significantly more powerful than a regular unit/troop and the only way to get them is to own a Town and build a special upgrade which periodically spawns them in the garrison.

-although-

If you chance upon an enemy Lord that has taken one of them as a prisoner, you can recruit them after you defeat said enemy Lord - even if you simply help a friendly Lord who is engaged in combat with them; the player always gets first pick from freed prisoners.  :shifty:

Beware that they are very expensive to maintain though; very high wages.

Ahh ok, that makes sense, I ended up getting a bunch of paladins on my Brettonia playthrough through rescue, although they were foot mounted so that was a bit strange.

If there a list somewhere that shows the changes between your submod from the base mod?

Oh, I had another question. I can't stand to see unused skills, so I'd like to be able to alter the character creation origins to my liking. (Like Henchrat in the Skaven Origin gives a point in Persuasion I'll never use when I'd rather have it in Ironflesh or Power Strike.) How do I change these?

Edit:I'd also like to be able to add in new items, mainly unique mounts and weapons. (Not appearance wise, just buffed versions of present items with unique names.) I like being able to hunt "artifacts" and the ones that are availiable don't really cut it for me. Got any advice for me? :X

(I'd also like to get Ogre weapons, not sure if they all work but I managed to get Snaggletooths Ogre Club.)

Sorry for all the questions.

Kosher Pork said:
Oh, I had another question. I can't stand to see unused skills, so I'd like to be able to alter the character creation origins to my liking. (Like Henchrat in the Skaven Origin gives a point in Persuasion I'll never use when I'd rather have it in Ironflesh or Power Strike.) How do I change these?

Edit:I'd also like to be able to add in new items, mainly unique mounts and weapons. (Not appearance wise, just buffed versions of present items with unique names.) I like being able to hunt "artifacts" and the ones that are availiable don't really cut it for me. Got any advice for me? :X

(I'd also like to get Ogre weapons, not sure if they all work but I managed to get Snaggletooths Ogre Club.)

Sorry for all the questions.
Get a save editor for your skill problems and look up some modding tutorials for copying items, can't be that hard.

Back
Top Bottom