SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

del said:
Hi all,  just a little message to let you all know that I'm back working on the mod again.

I will start by adding in the models from the Grim age mod which Furok kindly gave us.

A big shout out to Birger Jarl for his sub mod and for keeping this thread alive and to Polloio for keeping the moddb page alive too.

Also a massive thank you to the editors of Moddb for awarding us the Mod of the Year 2014 - Editors Choice Creativity Award  :grin: a huge honour thank you so much.

More info will be coming to you as soon as we sort out what we will be doing with the mod.

Cheers
Del

Chaos warrior armour made by Furok, will be in the mod for next release.

xoptY.jpg
If this isn't proof that god is great, I don't know what is

This is incredible news. The authenticity of the mod is out of this world. The only thing I'd suggest is to maybe make more custom dialogue and incorporating Warhammer  lore. The visuals are all there now, but getting rid of all traces of vanilla Warband would be great!

del said:
Hi all,  just a little message to let you all know that I'm back working on the mod again.

I will start by adding in the models from the Grim age mod which Furok kindly gave us.

A big shout out to Birger Jarl for his sub mod and for keeping this thread alive and to Polloio for keeping the moddb page alive too.

Also a massive thank you to the editors of Moddb for awarding us the Mod of the Year 2014 - Editors Choice Creativity Award  :grin: a huge honour thank you so much.

More info will be coming to you as soon as we sort out what we will be doing with the mod.

Cheers
Del

Chaos warrior armour made by Furok, will be in the mod for next release.

xoptY.jpg

del said:
A big shout out to Birger Jarl for his sub mod and for keeping this thread alive

Awww gee chucks....  :oops:

How will the Grim Age models work, since wont they have to be on a separate skeleton?

Jesus YOUR LORD said:
Brilliant news!  This is one of my favorite mods
  I'm pumped to hear that it is being worked on again!

Talking about being pumped, is Jesus natty in your pic?
Cause that's my body goal

YES YES YES YES YES :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

It would be great if the races lords and such could talk like them.You know,I have never heard an orc lord say "hello good sir,may I ask who I fight" lol.Making the cities complete and customized would be cool too_Oh and when factions like dwarvs and empire go to war....lol kinda kills the lore and feeling of the game.But hey,im just shooting ideas NO PRESSURE.Im just elated that you are continuing to work on it.Im sure you'll square it up great.MUCH appreciation for the work you put into this.

I also want to say thanks.You do this for the fans and the fans appreciate you.Ive also become a fan of warhammer since starting this mod.Again,thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom