WarRock

Users who are viewing this thread

The thnig I am really not liking is having to RENT the better equipment.

Also, how do you create a guild? I looked just to see but saw nothing.

DeltaOmega said:
hmmmm, i'm fearing that it's going to be alot like GUNZ, in which it kills the networks internet connection, and that the weapons suck. Maybe I should read more....

Most of the weapons except a few are very underpowered, so you're right about that.

miclee1 said:
I play on US east. Me and ArabArcher had a game and he kept using tanks and killed me while I used stinger on his tank.  :mrgreen:

ROFL, don't forget when I sniped you repeatedly, HUMVEE'd your ass, and deagled you.

miclee1 said:
For every1 here i'll make a game with a pass, the game will be in the large maps, name will be Mount&Blade, and pass is Taleworlds. I'll also make a clan for taleworlds if i can. I might not create the game for a while though
BAM.

Vehichle map is the large maps.

Darn it, I won't be able to play until Friday night. Bloody crapy comp and dial up. The highspeed account still hasn't been activated, and it's been 3 weeks!

Last night Leodan Flamelock (flamelock) and I (happydeath) played together. We were on the same team, facing 2 random guys, on Ohara. It was a one-sided match, as we were taking down everything. I was the expert tank driver\tank destroyer, he was a tank destroyer\engineer. Sometimes we would ride up to enemy tanks in bikes, jump out, drop a couple mines (destroying the tank instantly) and find the next tank to blow up. It was great. Sadly however, after getting around 38 kills my computer decided to ****IN RESTART! Damn.

-Dvd

Back
Top Bottom