Warrior

Users who are viewing this thread

If 174 reach isn't enough to stab horses, 165 damn well isn't.
I mean, spear from spear perk would be way better and longer than free default spear.

And one more thing. They should have Axe by default, sword should be perk-only. It make no sense that nobility weapon is default on peasant unit, and is perk-gated on nobility unit. Make the axe default on warrior.

Last edited:
I mean, spear from spear perk would be way better and longer than free default spear.

And one more thing. They should have Axe by default, sword should be perk-only. It make no sense that nobility weapon is default on peasant unit, and is perk-gated on nobility unit. Make the axe default on warrior.
shortsword is the only worthy weapon of this class (and only worthy short-ranged feinting weapon in WHOLE faction of sturgia) so please no

shortsword is the only worthy weapon of this class (and only worthy short-ranged feinting weapon in WHOLE faction of sturgia) so please no
That's your take on it, and i disagree with the premise. I know that you like the weapon, but classes need to be coherent and it make 0 sense to give them nobility weapon when they are peasants.

Why does Sturgian warrior not have looter perk? Seriously, this faction is based off vikings/rus tribes who were descendents of Vikings. Vikings were RAIDERS and LOOTERS and they don't even have looter perk and cost 100 gold, while Vlandia's tier 1 infantry cost 90 gold and has looter perk. In what world does it make sense that a faction based off legendary looters doesn't have looter perk and a faction based off England does? Please, atleast add looter perk.

Back
Top Bottom