Warrider version 0.202 not work

Users who are viewing this thread

The game doesn't start, I tried the program's troubleshooter, I tried compatibility mode [sometimes it seems to work partially in the task manager] i have win 10 and i try to run it on win xp still dont work

ariel's got a point, though. Other people looking for solutions to the same problem will come across this thread, so if a solution is known, it'd be a good place to post it. I'm willing to bet he already tried searching for warrider and/or 0.202.

Sorry to necro, but whatever.
As far as I know Warrider won't work on newer systems. You'll probably need some kind of virtual machine to emulate Windows XP or Windows 7. On Windows 7 it works, but you need to mess around with the settings a bit.
Regardless, the game is unfinished, one of the main quests loops onto itself, preventing progression.

If you have an AMD gpu that might be the reason. Old Mount & Blade was infamous for not working well with ATI cards at the time. I had an RX 590 and never managed to get warrider running. I recently switched to a new pc with nvidia gpu and I can play it now. Can't play any newer version tho (0.6xx), it gives an error about not being able to update oreans.sys

Back
Top Bottom