Warhammer Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

This is cool, might I be too optimistic and hope for some unit painter at some point?

Or even a way to customize units like in Mark of Chaos?

Not only. The units and the battlefields looked pretty stellar, certainly the former better than the current Warhammer game in many ways.

The gameplay itself was not bad either, but due to the ridiculously low amount of total units in battles, you rarely ever felt as if you were fighting an actual battle, and therefore there was no real strategy to speak of, only miserable micromanagement of units.

Hell, if they only brought the numbers of units and soldiers at least to those of an average total war game (and that is not saying much) the game would be marvelous!

Leifr Eiríksson said:
mcwiggum said:
Mark Of Chaos was awesome.

It was so-so to poor. The only decent thing to come out of Mark of Chaos was this piece of film.
One of the best pieces of cgi warhammer. Right up there with this I'd love for them to do a movie like that. Cost of a full movie at that level of cgi would probably be ludicrous though.

This also still holds true...
IA said:
The best Warhammer Fantasy games made were shadow of the horned rat and dark omen. That was a long time ago.

During the course of two weeks, Wellen and I have played almost 150 hours of Warhammer: Total War (I know they have it the wrong way around), having only given twelve US dollars for it - I'd say it was worth it. Anyone only slightly interested should consider buying it now through Humble Bundle (subscribe, get the game, unsubscribe).

Now, you probably knew that, but I made this post also to inform you about the sale of Vermintide on GamersGate. It's quite fun as well, especially if you have a couple of mates to play with.

So the 8th edition is changing LOT of things including splitting the Imperium in two via a mega warp storm.
The Ultramarines Primarch now lead the Imperium.

Anyone hoping for a change in attitude in the Imperium?

Serpent Of Eden said:
Anyone have read the Sister of battle omnibus...
"Sisters of Battle" is fine you should read it. If you can get "Fire and Faith",and "Hammer and Anvil" separate. They used to cost less than the ominbus.

If you can find it one of the first SoB titles was  in the old Warhammer Monthly comics. They put  them into a graphic novel by the Name of "Daemonifuge". There where three hardcovers, but I belief they remade them into a new single volume.

Back
Top Bottom