Warbants

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trox said:
Tardet said:
That's just one tournament out of a thousands, I don't quite get why you two would argue about it really, even for fun. Peter lost probably many duels, but he even more on the other and, and even by loosing those, he always remained one of the best player to have ever touched this game, probably the best. If people wanna have a big ego, let them talk Trox, in Oodle's case, atleast that's justificated.

I posted because the thread is called Warbants. oodle is a great player. He can interpret what I said however he wants.
i'll 7-0 both u kids ur both ****.

in nw

maccle said:
Verald said:
maccle said:
Squeaks said:
yeah and i'll 7-0 maccle meaning i 7-0'd you all
Yeah, get 7-0d by squeaks ****ties lol

But I beat you 7-1 a couple of days a go Maccle, what does that mean for me?
I'll see you in court, perjury!

I have the best defense lawyers money can offer. Do you even know who I am, do you even know who my parents are, or the wealthy family I come from. I'm a white, male, American from an upper middle class family, I can get away with anything.

Oodle said:
All bant here not seriously **** talking  :mrgreen:
Don't call yourself "Michael Jordan." You're not even from the streets of Chicago like I am. South side represent. Don't disrespect his name or legacy. Do you even own any Jordan's? I own more pairs than 3 pointers you've ever hit(so like 4). If anything I'm Jordan and you're Pippen because I call **** around here and you're just the second in command- my little side kick. Go be a raptors player or something

Verald said:
maccle said:
Verald said:
maccle said:
Squeaks said:

I have the best defense lawyers money can offer. Do you even know who I am, do you even know who my parents are, or the wealthy family I come from. I'm a white, male, American from an upper middle class family, I can get away with anything.
Oh yeah well I assaulted a black person at one of trumps protests and he said that he would pay my legal fees so maybe he'll pay for this too and hes worth billions! > : - )

maccle said:
Verald said:
maccle said:
Verald said:
maccle said:
Squeaks said:

Oh yeah well I assaulted a black person at one of trumps protests and he said that he would pay my legal fees so maybe he'll pay for this too and hes worth billions! > : - )

Don't bring Don into this, he has nothing to do with it. Not to mention, I'm taking this case up with The International Court of Justice, since you're a godless Canadian, and I, a patriotic supporter of American Democracy.

No Don?

"I have tremendous first to 7 dueling capabilities, believe me. We are going to take our greatswords back and make Warband great again, big league. I will defeat the corrupt Warband north american scene and build great servers for NA to use, the greatest servers that you've ever seen, believe me. I will win so much and bring back so many memes, you'll be so tired of the amount of winning we do and the memes I make, such great memes. We have the greatest memes, I mean really, don't we have the greatest memes? Fantastic memes."

The_Troubadour said:
Oodle said:
All bant here not seriously **** talking  :mrgreen:
Don't call yourself "Michael Jordan." You're not even from the streets of Chicago like I am. South side represent. Don't disrespect his name or legacy. Do you even own any Jordan's? I own more pairs than 3 pointers you've ever hit(so like 4). If anything I'm Jordan and you're Pippen because I call **** around here and you're just the second in command- my little side kick. Go be a raptors player or something

When troub hits the court

1336405435_fat_guy_trampoline_dunk_fail.gif

Alright that was some weak read other than my man Jake. Listen well you awkward nerds.

Trox sucks. That's all that needs to be said completely worthless space in scrims and as I see it, a free kill.

Danate said:
Alright that was some weak read other than my man Jake. Listen well you awkward nerds.

Trox sucks. That's all that needs to be said completely worthless space in scrims and as I see it, a free kill.

Awkward nerds? Didn't you suck your toes on camera or something?

That's really all you got? "My names Trox I'm a huge ****** and gonna talk about stuff that's irrelevant"

Real talk fggt you're some nobody that people seem to think will do good when we both know you're nothing here just some random pleb talking ****. You're not the first and won't be the last.

Talk when you have something logical to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom