WARBAND??

Users who are viewing this thread

Great news AK! Have been looking forward to a warband 18th century sp mod like forever! Can't wait to play your mod!

cyjcm said:
Great news AK! Have been looking forward to a warband 18th century sp mod like forever! Can't wait to play your mod!
Release ain't gonna be too soon, but that reminds me about asking permissions from bjorne, D'sparil etc.

EDIT: Also, my mod takes place at the year 1807.

AK said:
cyjcm said:
Release ain't gonna be too soon, but that reminds me about asking permissions from bjorne, D'sparil etc.

EDIT: Also, my mod takes place at the year 1807.
Napoleonic era-ish? that's just great

Multiplayer feature has completely destroyed singleplayer in Warband. Nowadays all the Warband modders are making mod for MP, and are forgetting the glorious days of old M&B when there was only singleplayer to mod.

Still MP is good, I play it daily, but I do not enjoy MP as much as SP.

This mod is awesome, one of the best mods I played when I was not on this forum. This should be for Warband SP.

bjorne. said:
Problem is with warband is that... the hardcore players play the REAL mount&blade :wink:
I personally play warband because of diplomacy and because it's even eaasier to mod than 1.011

EDIT: Sorry if I ruined the joke  :roll:

Alan De Soison said:
I play both. original and warband equally good. in particular play a mod that nuanced 18th century warfare. :grin:
Oh, About the 18th century, I'm gonna get the muskets from
AoFi

Woow it's would be Cool :eek:
1755 old frontier mod using AoFi stuff too.  :eek:
happy to be so many 18th century mod themed :grin:
Good luck AK for working your Mod :wink:

Back
Top Bottom