Open Warband won’t start

Users who are viewing this thread

I have the issue as well. I have tried any potential fix I could find online and nothing works. This is ridiculous! I can't play a game I paid for. Honestly, I am not willing buy Bannerlord when you are not even able to fix Warband. I know you use phrase "Unfortunately, we are unable to reproduce this issue in the office so we aren't entirely sure what is causing it..." but that is just an excuse. If you are serious in fixing it, contact me and you can get distant access to my computer to actually figure out what is happening. Good day!

I have the issue as well. I have tried any potential fix I could find online and nothing works. This is ridiculous! I can't play a game I paid for. Honestly, I am not willing buy Bannerlord when you are not even able to fix Warband. I know you use phrase "Unfortunately, we are unable to reproduce this issue in the office so we aren't entirely sure what is causing it..." but that is just an excuse. If you are serious in fixing it, contact me and you can get distant access to my computer to actually figure out what is happening. Good day!
Ok, so finding issue for an other problem I randomly found a fix for this problem as well! Apparently, when you change Language for non-Unicode programs to the language of your Windows (in my case Czech) and restart computer, it works!!! Basically, just follow this advice https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-resolve-NSIS-error-Error-launching-installer (instead of Chinese I chose Czech)

Enjoy!

Can you check what is the documents folder pathways for Warband? Also, can you check if they are read-only or not?

The default pathways should look like this:
C:\Users\-yourusername-\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband

You can also try to delete the options files under the Documents and appdata folder.
Hi there, I tried everything in this post and every other solution I could find, but none of them works. Literally everything! but still cannot launch. Please keep following this! thanks very much.

Back
Top Bottom