Brief update!

Tournament Update:
- Bladecast Tournament

Player Additions:
- Anchor
- Kawaii
- Arni
- Khefren

As always, feel free to PM suggestions, corrections or rumours.

"Arni has been rumoured to be in negotiations with FT, due to the outcome of GWB disbanding."

negotiations sounds interesting  :!: Arni needs a pro agent to get a slice of that fee!

Dume said:
NC it's not going to happen since ppl it's not interested at all.
I have to say both 5v5 and 8v8 in same time is terrible idea. That will create big mess with organising teams and then setting up trainings and officials. Some people will focus more on 5v5, others on 8v8. Which could turn into that none will care about anything. I honestly have no idea how polish team could look like this year. Only viable option for NC is 5v5 with possibility of few teams from each country(give up on that 8v:cool:. However skiping NC and making normal 8v8 clan tournament is option too. Maybe organise NC around july in holidays, because imo it tends to a bit more casual tournament than in earlier years. This is my point of view on current situation.

Final post,

I'll be ending the thread here. I intended to keep this going for a long time because I believed the community enjoyed it, however overtime those involved made this less enjoyable for me and compromised what I originally wanted to achieve.

Was fun whilst it lasted.

Thanks for the positive feedback and thanks to those who PM'd info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom