Warband single-player testers needed -- looking for modders, esp. scripters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'd like to beta test the single player warband. I've done alpha and beta testing for a wide array of games, have modded quite a few too, but only light modding for mount and blade. My modeling and texturing days are behind me for now though.

I've been playing mount and blade since 2006.

Please consider me, thank you.

Agouti.

Oh, here I was hoping to get my access to the single-player beta back.

Got it back in 0.600 but everyone's ignoring me when I ask for an update. Can't exactly finish my mod with no access to the game.  :neutral:

I got it around then too, but I had my old account-which was accepted-deleted in favor of this one and now, well... I can't exactly check the PMs of an account that was deleted, can I?

If it is possible, I would like to apply for the Single Player Campaign. I want to see first hand what's in store, even if it's rough around the edges.

Thank you.

well I guess I made a mistake bye learning xHtml?!

I have done some late stage beta testing for other's making big/overhaul mod for Fallout 3
as well as make a few small mods, (without any script!), and a small amout of beta testing
for Windows Software (non-games).

I can't use any language's to any real extent but I have a lot of time and can spend that time
testing all areas multiply times / ways being exacting in my testing

Sam

Samiel said:
well I guess I made a mistake bye learning xHtml?!

I have done some late stage beta testing for other's making big/overhaul mod for Fallout 3
as well as make a few small mods, (without any script!), and a small amout of beta testing
for Windows Software (non-games).

I can't use any language's to any real extent but I have a lot of time and can spend that time
testing all areas multiply times / ways being exacting in my testing

Sam

You know that Warband has been released, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom