Warband single-player testers needed -- looking for modders, esp. scripters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very interested to help, especially if there have been developments to the economic/trading system, a part of the game that I always enjoy as an economist.

Cheers,

Paul

At the current time on school, I have huge amounts of free time, due to school.
So I am most interesed in testing the Single-player, as our internet connection is not very ideal for gaming.

About modding experience, I have worked on a Lord of the Rings mod on Moddb.com, Quental ire corma. The mod was called off due to not enough free time from the members. I've watched and read every sort of tutorial I could find. Tested them out with great fun, In-game as much as just making it work in the right way.
(sometimes, I really have the idea that I attract glitches like a magnet...)

In short: I would be most happy to contribute to the singleplayer!

P.S.
Notice everyone started their message with I, which is formally not accepted.
Just to remember those lazy students :wink:

I'm gonna throw in my wish to test the single player beta for once. Should perhaps not avoid trying out features before release after all.

I looked upon the vast compilation of codes, and said to myself "Well, let's leave well-enough alone".  :lol:

I have modeled, textured and imported items, though, and screwed around with troops, parties, and factions.  None of which requires coding (at least, it didn't for me).

So, I'm not the ideal beta-tester. But you know, if you're still accepting requests, and all...

OK, I was accepted before, but I was Della_2009, now I had that account deleted in favor of this one, but now I can't beta test. So could I beta test? nijis, if you need verification that I am Della_2009, let me know.

I'd also like to test the single-player-- that is what I'm more interested in. I tried the online deathmatch stuff, but I prefer adventuring.

Also, I'm probably not the first to ask this, but are there any plans to implement multiplayer adventuring? I think it would be much more fun to run around the map with a few friends. I feel the need to clarify that I'm talking about a private, direct connect kinda deal and not suggesting you redesign the game to be an mmorpg.

Again, I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed. I really don't visit the forums much..

Hello, I'd like to sign up for the single player part of the beta, I'm having some issues staying connected to the games even on high speed.

Hi, I'd like to be part of the singleplayer beta if possible, mostly to test if the stuttering issues are also there and give some feedback about it.

Dude I might not be the greatest modder here , but I assure you I played every single mod for mount and blade , I know what to expect and I know how to test the game ,  and I am not lazy nor impatient  I will do any thing I can and will notify you and will keep you up to date

I was approved for this quite a while ago, but then lost my computer capable of running Warband.

Now I can run Warband again, and am currently using the MP Beta but the link for the SP .exe in my PM from Singil is both out-dated and dead.

Any chance of getting the current version?

I'd like to apply to be a single player beta tester.  I haven't really uploaded much to show for it, but I've essentially gutted the entire module system for a couple of mods, especially the Dawn of Man mod.  I've a damn good idea of how almost everything works, as I've broken most parts of it at some point or another and had to repair them myself.  I've also written a good number of things from scratch that it doesn't seem anyone else has done before, and I'm quite proud of getting functioning, attacking beasts into the mod.

I don't mean to sound like an ass, I just think I'm qualified and would like to be considered.  :grin:  Would it help that I've had mount and blade for five years, and I remember when it was just Vaegirs and Swadians, and you couldn't even besiege castles  :grin:

Id like to test the single player beta. I have the MP version and I would like to test out the single player version to check it out even more.

I have a little time opening up, so I'd like to toss my hat into the ring for the SP, if it is not too late.

I have made one relatively large mod before (the Lombard Leagues) and I am quite familiar with scripting (at least up to 951). Hopefully,  I can be useful.

I have to try this out too because some of my friends have it and they are making fun with it  :sad:

I am not a pro modder but i have done some mods that i liked to play myself and test them, but haven't sended them anywere because i need more practice.

Shortly saying I'm modder who likes to do much little mods so I'm willing go and try do some on Warband single-player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom