Warband Servers Down?

Users who are viewing this thread

If you have a server saved to your favourites, you will still be able to connect to it. The issue is with the server that pulls and displays the entire serverlist.

We thought we had solved the issue before the holidays started but clearly we were wrong. I will do my best to get to the bottom of the problem tomorrow when we are back in the office.

Again, we are terribly sorry for this.

Kel checking into the issue.

giphy.gif

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
If you have a server saved to your favourites, you will still be able to connect to it. The issue is with the server that pulls and displays the entire serverlist.
I believe the same server is used for validating the serial number and therefore it wouldn't help attempting to join servers in the favourites list

Mynes said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
I believe the same server is used for validating the serial number and therefore it wouldn't help attempting to join servers in the favourites list

Ah, that is quite possibly the case. :sad:

The list is up and working right now, and we will keep investigating today to see what the issue is. And I will manually keep checking the serverlist over the weekend to make sure there aren't any more extended periods of downtime.

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
Mynes said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:

Ah, that is quite possibly the case. :sad:

The list is up and working right now, and we will keep investigating today to see what the issue is. And I will manually keep checking the serverlist over the weekend to make sure there aren't any more extended periods of downtime.
Thanks for your work!

Down again.....
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We are extremely sorry for this issue. We transferred the server to the cloud recently and didn't expect there to be any issues, but clearly, something is wrong. We are investigating the issue and will do our best to get things back to normal as soon as possible.
ah ok can u transfer the server back imho!? We didnt had the issue before that  :party: :party:
Or was it somewhat important to invent new stuf cuz things went to well? :iamamoron:
Alyss said:
Can we have weekly devblogs on server crashes ?
Internet:  retrieving server list no results for half an hour
Favourites: Servers listed but> "unable to connect to server"
Happy weekend!

For the past 3 days it is happening again: It's taking at least a much longer time to show servers or the servers won't even show; the connecting to a server then takes much more than 3 tries and also occasionally the server will say: This Authentication key is not valid, please enter.... Then when you close the game and load it up again, that message may not appear but still takes many attempts to connect.

Back
Top Bottom