Warband Servers Down?

Users who are viewing this thread

u are welcome

12b63b1d1fab0144bd106ec13a2af642.png

Apollo~ said:
u are welcome

12b63b1d1fab0144bd106ec13a2af642.png
Thanks, but warband server owners either put up their server via personal computer or server farm right? So the TaleWorlds host servers these farms feed through are cloud servers now?

Just a note, there are national holidays currently in Turkey (Ramadan 4th-6th of June) which is probably why this is going on a bit longer.

I am sure it will be fixed when they're back.

Hi guys!
Servers  got issues once again. Me however had luck with some troll game servers which are listed in my "Favourites".
Most ries it only spells an "unable to connect to server".  But by retrying to join it was posible to reach server from time to time and even ping was normal!  :shock:
Dunno if that helps anybody  :?:

William The Bear said:
Just a note, there are national holidays currently in Turkey (Ramadan 4th-6th of June) which is probably why this is going on a bit longer.

It has been going on since the 31st of May, don't see why it would take that long to fix a server problem  :???:

Mynes said:
William The Bear said:

It has been going on since the 31st of May, don't see why it would take that long to fix a server problem  :???:
Well, the first days they first have had to figure out what might cause it and now they have holidays^^

Server list still blank for me as well. Is it the master server list that's down or are the actual servers themselves down?

Back
Top Bottom