Warband Servers Down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Medieval magic said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
I'm checking now and the server list appears to be working. Is this on PC or console that you are having issues?
Again happened tonight; everything worked as usual till about 01:00 this server's time.  I happen to be from NA and admin for a EU server. Many players from EU play at the time when us in NA play also even at these odd times. Players have also reported that server list was not loading. It took me about 6 attempts to connect to our Siege server. We play on the PC as this was asked here and also on some attempts to connect, the Serial Number entry box pops up and entering that serial number still doesn't guarantee when you hit the connect button you will connect.
Thanks, very much hope you find the problem and keep us up to date about it, please. Thanks again, salute.

This is too much

sigi1 said:
taleworlds actually sucks finding servers dont even work anymore
I give game devs the benefit of the doubt like 99% of the time... But yeah the fact that this issue is still happening with no explanation at all is extremely alarming. This is only possible if Warband has been literally unsupported by Taleworlds - otherwise the Community Manager wouldn't be the one personally troubleshooting issues, this problem would go through actual QA and then get passed on to server managers who should absolutely be tracking whether or not there are mass server outages! I know Warband is an old title now... But the fact that the CM is in here asking questions and not providing answers is pretty disappointing - in light of the fact that this issue is constantly reoccurring with no further explanation. I have done exactly this kind of troubleshooting on multiplayer games, and literally any even mediocre company would have a system in place to alert the devs the moment these kinds of issues occur. It shouldn't be up to the CM to do anything but state either:
1) Why it occurred and was subsequently fixed, or
2) Why the issue is challenging and a basic ETA for when the developers expect the issue to be fixed

On the other hand this seems to have started the same day I left + became unable to play so, maybe it was me keeping the whole NA scene alive these past years???  :iamamoron:

The server list should be working again now.

We are extremely sorry for the unplanned downtime, it seems the server had a couple of small issues that needed fixing.

down down down

edit 1:

now it keeps asking serial key.....in server list!
1) where do i have it --
2) is this the one for VC or NW or the right one for warband...
3) Does it use caps? shall i put in the "-" markers.
4) **** off guys i payed for it. It is sunday i dont have any time or reason to get bothered.

Cheers

Ok here it is. You must use the caps like in key and yes one has to use the"-"  between all 4 or 5 signs aswell.
Wonderful event anyways...

WARBAND SERVERS
WARBAND SERVERS
WARBAND SERVERS
WARBAND SERVERS
WARBAND SERVERS
WARBAND SERVERS
WARBAND SERVERS
WARBAND SERVERS
WARBAND SERVERS
WARBAND SERVERS
WARBAND SERVERS