Warband Servers Down?

Eärendil the Mariner

Subforum Moderator
WBWF&SM&B
Best answers
Mynes said:
William The Bear said:
Just a note, there are national holidays currently in Turkey (Ramadan 4th-6th of June) which is probably why this is going on a bit longer.

I am sure it will be fixed when they're back.
It has been going on since the 31st of May, don't see why it would take that long to fix a server problem  :???:
Well, the first days they first have had to figure out what might cause it and now they have holidays^^

Heimdallr

Recruit
Best answers
Server list still blank for me as well. Is it the master server list that's down or are the actual servers themselves down?

Callum

Community Manager
Best answers
If you have a server saved to your favourites, you will still be able to connect to it. The issue is with the server that pulls and displays the entire serverlist.

We thought we had solved the issue before the holidays started but clearly we were wrong. I will do my best to get to the bottom of the problem tomorrow when we are back in the office.

Again, we are terribly sorry for this.

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
Best answers
Have been told even adding it as a favorite doesn't work (can see but still not connect). If it happens again tonight Kel can post his results  :razz:

Mynes

Knight at Arms
Best answers
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
If you have a server saved to your favourites, you will still be able to connect to it. The issue is with the server that pulls and displays the entire serverlist.
I believe the same server is used for validating the serial number and therefore it wouldn't help attempting to join servers in the favourites list

Callum

Community Manager
Best answers
Mynes said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
I believe the same server is used for validating the serial number and therefore it wouldn't help attempting to join servers in the favourites list
Ah, that is quite possibly the case. :sad:

The list is up and working right now, and we will keep investigating today to see what the issue is. And I will manually keep checking the serverlist over the weekend to make sure there aren't any more extended periods of downtime.

Eärendil the Mariner

Subforum Moderator
WBWF&SM&B
Best answers
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
Mynes said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
Ah, that is quite possibly the case. :sad:

The list is up and working right now, and we will keep investigating today to see what the issue is. And I will manually keep checking the serverlist over the weekend to make sure there aren't any more extended periods of downtime.
Thanks for your work!

Meneldur

Sergeant Knight
VCWB
Best answers
Down again.....
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We are extremely sorry for this issue. We transferred the server to the cloud recently and didn't expect there to be any issues, but clearly, something is wrong. We are investigating the issue and will do our best to get things back to normal as soon as possible.
ah ok can u transfer the server back imho!? We didnt had the issue before that  :party: :party:
Or was it somewhat important to invent new stuf cuz things went to well? :iamamoron:
Alyss said:
Can we have weekly devblogs on server crashes ?
Internet:  retrieving server list no results for half an hour
Favourites: Servers listed but> "unable to connect to server"
Happy weekend!

Medieval magic

Recruit
Best answers
For the past 3 days it is happening again: It's taking at least a much longer time to show servers or the servers won't even show; the connecting to a server then takes much more than 3 tries and also occasionally the server will say: This Authentication key is not valid, please enter.... Then when you close the game and load it up again, that message may not appear but still takes many attempts to connect.