Warband Server List: A Convenient Way to Check Warband Server Info

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi everyone!

M&B:Central

I have been wanting to create this tool for some time now and finally was able to do it. This website hosts what I am calling the 'Warband Server List'. It gathers information about Warband servers and posts it to the site every 5 minutes. Right now it is only able to gather information on about 75% of all servers. My end goal (obviously) is to make it 100%, but that will take time and energy. Anyways, let me know what you guys think!

-Horns

Oh that is great. I wish each page listed more servers though, it is a bit hard to navigate

Efe Karacar said:
Oh that is great. I wish each page listed more servers though, it is a bit hard to navigate
You can change the number of servers that show up by using the dropdown shown in the picture below. I should probably increase the default to be at least 25 though. Changed

Ds6c0O9.png

And thanks for the kind remarks! If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. Working on adding regions for each server as well so you can pinpoint the servers where you will have decent ping.

Fail_BEANSACKS said:
Already bookmarked! Great resource, but where did the search function go?

It looks okay to me now. I was adding some mobile friendly stuff to the website about when you posted this so that was probably it. Is it still missing the search functionality for you?

can you make it so you can check which players are on the server? i dont wanna go on the ludus if there is only sub 3000 hour scum there

Novac said:
can you make it so you can check which players are on the server? i dont wanna go on the ludus if there is only sub 3000 hour scum there
not without the server sending that information. and you wouldn't be able to see players hours spent in the game unless someone was to manually link UIDs to steam accounts.

There seems to be some bug. After we shut down our WNL servers they are still visible in the list.  :?:
Search for "wnl" and you'll see "WNL_CCC_FR_" servers which do not exist anymore.

Hi Everyone,

Finally had some time to work on this guy and am here to give you an update.

Muzzle C said:
There seems to be some bug. After we shut down our WNL servers they are still visible in the list.  :?:
Search for "wnl" and you'll see "WNL_CCC_FR_" servers which do not exist anymore.

The website was not accounting for online/offline when populating the list! How I didn't catch this one sooner beats the heck out of me :oops:. It is fixed now and offline servers will not appear in the list.

Here is a list of everything I have changed since I last posted:
  • Added a ChangeLog to the website itself (basically just copying the more significant changes from there to here)
  • Moved everything to a database. This will allow for some cool stats to be gathered over time.
  • Added Regional information. The format is "ContinentCode-CountryCode". NOTE: Current system is extremely limited and will be swapped out today. Updated/Fixed.
  • Fixed major bug where offline servers appeared in the list. (Oops!)

Next steps will be adding statistical information. The stats addition will take place in this order:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Global Stats (All Servers)
[*]Server Specific Stats
[/list]
Once again, let me know if you have any suggestions and I will do my best to accommodate. Thanks!

- Horns

Back
Top Bottom