Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.5)

Users who are viewing this thread

my friends i have a problem

my system is very powerful for wse 2 but i have error

EXCEPTION_OUT_OF_MEMORY (0xE0000006, 0x00072410)

my system is ;

ryzen 5600

rtx 3070

32 gb 3000 mhz ram

i tb m2 ssd

i understand, thank you very much for your help, but when can you make the 64-bit version of the program ? or are you thinking about the patch?
I have already written several times that it is impossible to make the x64 version until i change proprietary Havoc physics engine to another engine. This is planned in the future, but there is no time frame yet.

okay thank you my friend. i'm using wse for the first time, I normally play 3400 hours on steam, warband exceeds 5000 to 6000 hours if you count playing pirate, my playing time has been a whole other level of wse, you've done a very good job with what you have, it's really working solid

Hi! :smile:
I've set attribute_points_per_level = 1.5 in my mod because I want it to give 1 attribute point at every even level and then 2 attribute points upon reaching every odd level, and it just doesn't work for some reason. It gives me 1 attribute per level. Vanilla VC has it set to 0.195 to only give 1 attribute point every 5 levels, another mod has it set to 0.495 and it gives 1 attribute every 2 levels. I've tried 1.495, 1.485, 1.500 - still gives me only one. Setting it to 1.505 gives me 2 attribute points per level. I'm completely lost... Any idea what number I should use or is it a bug?

Hi! :smile:
I've set attribute_points_per_level = 1.5 in my mod because I want it to give 1 attribute point at every even level and then 2 attribute points upon reaching every odd level, and it just doesn't work for some reason. It gives me 1 attribute per level. Vanilla VC has it set to 0.195 to only give 1 attribute point every 5 levels, another mod has it set to 0.495 and it gives 1 attribute every 2 levels. I've tried 1.495, 1.485, 1.500 - still gives me only one. Setting it to 1.505 gives me 2 attribute points per level. I'm completely lost... Any idea what number I should use or is it a bug?
Code:
if (rglConfig::Campaign::fAttributePointsPerLevel >= 1.0f)
    troop->m_attributePoints += rglRound(rglConfig::Campaign::fAttributePointsPerLevel);
else if (rglConfig::Campaign::fAttributePointsPerLevel > 0.0f && !(troop->m_level % rglRound(1.0f / rglConfig::Campaign::fAttributePointsPerLevel)))
    troop->m_attributePoints++;

It works like this, let me know if there are any differences with the Warband engine.
If you need finer control, I can make to order script wse_troop_level_up, where you can implement any level up logic.

Last edited:
-Fixed troop_get_inventory_slot and troop_get_inventory_slot_modifier operations.
-Fixed walking max speed for human agents.
-Fixed itp_force_show_body, itp_force_show_left_hand, itp_force_show_right_hand item flags.

And I want to ask a question. After 3dmax exports a model with vertex shading information to openbrf, the vertex shading disappears. How to import the model's vertex shading into openbrf?

Hello author, would you consider updating sea surfaces like Viking in subsequent versions?
Or thunder, lightning, wind and rain like BOE
This is not something you would do as part of engine wide changes. This is something a modder would add themselves on a per-project basis.
And I want to ask a question. After 3dmax exports a model with vertex shading information to openbrf, the vertex shading disappears. How to import the model's vertex shading into openbrf?
Totally unrelated to this thread. This has nothing to do with the game engine or changes that K700 can make to the engine and help you out

To answer your question though, it's the file format you are exporting/importing. The commonly used OBJ format does not contain vertex color information. As far as I can remember you will need to use the PLY file format to be able to retain vertex colors.

I have already written several times that it is impossible to make the x64 version until i change proprietary Havoc physics engine to another engine. This is planned in the future, but there is no time frame yet.
???? pLaNnEd ??? WHAAAAAAAAAAA
Whatever they pay you for WSE2, it's not enough !

Back
Top Bottom