Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.5)

Users who are viewing this thread

-Added fPowerDrawSkillDamageBonus, fPowerThrowSkillDamageBonus, fPowerStrikeSkillDamageBonus config options.

Thanks to Hersir Olgierd Osvaldsson for sponsoring development.

I'm playing the game in a pirated way, I can't run this program can you help me ?
boo-boo-this-man.gif

In all seriousness, you are on the forums of the game's developer asking for help to not purchase their game.

WSE2 is set up in such a way it requires as a legally obtained copy to function.

Any discussion on how to work around this copy protection is a violation of the forum rules
Any facilitation of infringement of copyright, or of obtaining materials that do infringe copyright, be it through explicit or implicit written suggestion or through supplying such materials directly, will be punished.

Last edited:
boo-boo-this-man.gif

In all seriousness, you are on the forums of the game's developer asking for help to not purchase their game.

WSE2 is set up in such a way it requires as a legally obtained copy to function.

Any discussion on how to work around this copy protection is a violation of the forum rules
Hey, maybe I don't have the economy to buy the game, Why are you talking so overwhelmingly ?

-Added set_show_crosshair, server_set_ghost_mode_advanced operations.
-Added bShowCrosshair config option.
-Properly fixed dead agents hands bug when scale of agents is not equal to 1.0. bDoNotMakeHandsParallelToGround has been removed as no longer needed.
-Fixed possible crash for try_for_agents, prop_instance_receive_damage operations.
-Fixed lua_to_int, lua_get_type operations.

Thanks to Anoki for sponsoring development server_set_ghost_mode_advanced operation.

Hello, I'm not sure where to post this.

I followed the standard installation steps for WSE2 1.1.1.3 (download, extract to Warband folder, run wse launcher) and whenever I start it up I always get a "failed to initialize logging" error. Even after a clean delete and reinstall of my Warband copy it does the same thing. It seems to work fine when actually running a mod, though, once I click past the error.

More importantly is that I had hoped to use WSE2 for the mod "Daimyo Edition Submod: Gekokujo Reimagined." I also have the regular "Gekokujo" mod in my mod folders, and for some odd reason when I launch WSE2 with the Daimyo Edition mod selected, it launches Gekokujo instead. Moving Gekokujo out of the mod folder allows Daimyo Edition to run with WSE2 fine, but I'd prefer to avoid mod dancing like that. Is there a fix?

I followed the standard installation steps for WSE2 1.1.1.3 (download, extract to Warband folder, run wse launcher) and whenever I start it up I always get a "failed to initialize logging" error. Even after a clean delete and reinstall of my Warband copy it does the same thing. It seems to work fine when actually running a mod, though, once I click past the error.

More importantly is that I had hoped to use WSE2 for the mod "Daimyo Edition Submod: Gekokujo Reimagined." I also have the regular "Gekokujo" mod in my mod folders, and for some odd reason when I launch WSE2 with the Daimyo Edition mod selected, it launches Gekokujo instead. Moving Gekokujo out of the mod folder allows Daimyo Edition to run with WSE2 fine, but I'd prefer to avoid mod dancing like that. Is there a fix?
You may have installed the game on your system drive. Try run WSE2 with admin rights.

Thanks for report, will be fixed in the next update. The problem is the processing of a hyphen on the command line as the start of a new command. As a temporary solution you can rename mod.

Last edited:
-Added shift_entry_point operation.
-Extended entry_point_get_position operation.
-Fixed bug with starting modules with hyphen in name.

Thanks to Anoki for sponsoring development operations.

Code:
(try_for_range, ":unused", 0, 50),
    (entry_point_get_position, pos50, ":entry_no", 1),
    (set_spawn_position, pos50),
    (spawn_agent, ":troop_no"),
    (shift_entry_point, ":entry_no"),
(end_try),

Last edited:
You may have installed the game on your system drive. Try run WSE2 with admin rights.

Thanks for report, will be fixed in the next update. The problem is the processing of a hyphen on the command line as the start of a new command. As a temporary solution you can rename mod.
Both fixes worked like a charm. Big mcthankies! And here I thought it was more gamebreaking lol

Hi! :smile: Could you please shed some light on how much experience non-hero and hero troops gain?
Code:
void mbGame::addExperienceToParty(int partyNo, float experience)
{
    if (!isValidParty(partyNo))
        return;

mbParty *party = getParty(partyNo);
    int troopCountFactor = 0;

for (int i = 0; i < party->m_numStacks; ++i)
    {
        mbPartyStack *stack = party->getStack(i);

if (stack->isPrisoner())
            break;

if (getTroop(stack->m_troopNo)->isHero())
            troopCountFactor += stack->m_troopNo == m_playerTroopNo ? 10 : 3;
        else
            troopCountFactor += stack->m_numTroops;
    }

float troopFactor = 0.0f;

if (troopCountFactor > 0)
        troopFactor = experience / troopCountFactor;

for (int i = 0; i < party->m_numStacks; ++i)
    {
        mbPartyStack *stack = party->getStack(i);

if (stack->isPrisoner())
            break;

if (getTroop(stack->m_troopNo)->isHero())
        {
            if (i == 0)
                addExperienceToTroop(stack->m_troopNo, (int)(troopFactor * 10.0f * rglRandf(0.75f, 1.25f)));
            else
                addExperienceToTroop(stack->m_troopNo, (int)(troopFactor * 3.0f * rglRandf(0.75f, 1.25f)));
        }
        else
        {
            party->addExperienceToStack(i, (int)(stack->m_numTroops * troopFactor * rglRandf(0.75f, 1.25f)));
        }
    }

int xp = rglRound(experience);

if (xp > 0 && party->m_no == m_mainPartyNo)
    {
        EnqueueMessage(MB_UIF("ui_shared_number_experience_within_party", xp), 0xFFFFFFFF);
    }
}

Interesting! Could you also include the formulas that are used for exp gains for kills in missions?
Code:
float experience = (float)getTroop()->getKillExperience();

if (g_mission->isTeamFight())
    experience *= 0.1f;

if (experience != 0.0f)
{
    mbTroop *damagerTroop = g_game->getTroop(troopNo);

if (!damagerTroop->isHero())
        agent->m_experience += (int)(experience * rglConfig::Campaign::fRegularExperienceMultiplier);
    else if (troopNo == g_game->m_playerTroopNo)
        g_game->addExperienceToTroop(troopNo, (int)(experience * rglConfig::Campaign::fPlayerExperienceMultiplier));
    else
        g_game->addExperienceToTroop(troopNo, (int)(experience * rglConfig::Campaign::fHeroExperienceMultiplier));
}

int mbTroop::getKillExperience()
{
    return (int)(((m_level + 10) * (m_level + 10)) * 0.1f);
}

Back
Top Bottom