Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.5)

Users who are viewing this thread

so currently i been having issue where i was playing warsword conquest then suddenly the game freeze, the fan spin at maximum and if you dont restart, may become a bluscreen. currently i dont know the reasons why as this doesnt happen to other games on my laptop. but it did give a error massage. edit : apperently i cant use my of c drive online....

Last edited:
so currently i been having issue where i was playing warsword conquest then suddenly the game freeze, the fan spin at maximum and if you dont restart, may become a bluscreen. currently i dont know the reasons why as this doesnt happen to other games on my laptop. but it did give a error massage with the path to the log so here it is: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/MountBlade%20Warband/Logs/rgl_log_29.12.2023_22.17.11_crash.txt
im using WSE2 1.1.1.1 and it freezes for me too

What are the freezes, under what circumstances does it occur, is anything written in the rgl log, crash log?
it occur two times in khorne test and two times during soloing kislev armies tho the recent one happen during sieges, it happen like 4 times now, and i dont know the issue, but i can send you the pastebin of the recent crashlog during that blackscreen :

Hi! :smile: Could you please add the possibility to control the percentage variables in the Power Strike, Power Draw, Power Throw skill bonus damage formulas? They seem to be hardcoded as 8%, 14%, 10% per level, It would be really helpful if I were able to alter them without lowering the maximum skill level :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom