Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Is your game installed on your system drive?
Its installed on my primary in use SSD in C drive. the documents section though, same place its always been. Its never actually given me this issue before months back when i first installed it. So i dunno if it needs to be in the primary C Drive X86 or not since then.

Obviously i haven't moved my steam version files, but that gives me the same logging error if that's any significant detail.

Its installed on my primary in use SSD in C drive. the documents section though, same place its always been. Its never actually given me this issue before months back when i first installed it. So i dunno if it needs to be in the primary C Drive X86 or not since then.

Obviously i haven't moved my steam version files, but that gives me the same logging error if that's any significant detail.
try install on to any other drive

try install on to any other drive
Ok no warning about the log file when installing it to a regular backup harddrive from my previous desktop. F drive doesn't give the log error but it still also disregards the edits to the ini files in ANY location. from what i can tell the rgl log has nothing that immediately stands out but I'll post it anyway

If this link doesn't work i can potentially send this through Discord if it would be more efficient.

Curious it works on my old Harddrive (which is formatted to Windows 7 and not 10 like my SSD is. doubt that means anything.)

Ok no warning about the log file when installing it to a regular backup harddrive from my previous desktop. F drive doesn't give the log error but it still also disregards the edits to the ini files in ANY location. from what i can tell the rgl log has nothing that immediately stands out but I'll post it anyway

If this link doesn't work i can potentially send this through Discord if it would be more efficient.

Curious it works on my old Harddrive (which is formatted to Windows 7 and not 10 like my SSD is. doubt that means anything.)
You edit Documents\Mount&Blade Warband WSE2\rgl_config.ini ?

You edit Documents\Mount&Blade Warband WSE2\rgl_config.ini ?
Yep.
iBattleSizeMax=250
iBattleSizeMin=150

fBattleSize=1.000000

Those are my two settings in the ini and they haven't changed. Even if the occassional bug of it reducing that battle size to .347 or so happens i reedit it before launching it. but it even ignores its bugged value. i even went so far as to make sure the base warband's isn't anything higher than 1.0 which should still be 150.

with WSE 1 this issue does not occur and it accepts any adjustment. its just a WSE2 oddity i haven't figured out yet. it also completely ignores battlesizer entirely whereass WSE 1 doesn't. so i am not sure what's going on.

Even tried nuking the ini if it was bugged, letting it reset, launching and then making sure the values are back where i wanted. in game the slider goes from 150 to 250, so its clearly reading the ini edit. the games internally capping it for some odd reason its not telling me.

this is only text and it is overwritten by the module settings
iBattleSizeMax=250
iBattleSizeMin=150

this is only settings your need
try fBattleSize=10.000000

I plan to make this setting possible set greater than 1.0 in the game to remove the need to edit the file

this is only text and it is overwritten by the module settings
iBattleSizeMax=250
iBattleSizeMin=150

this is only settings your need
try fBattleSize=10.000000

I plan to make this setting possible set greater than 1.0 in the game to remove the need to edit the file
Ok that seemed to be accepted. that sets the internal number per battle max to 1150 (which is more than my potato can properly support.) but i beleive to get around 250 i think the value would be 1.5000 or something similar? anyway I'm going to test the other problematic mods in my possession with this and see if its correctly adjusting it. I'll reply again with an answer shortly. odd that its accepting this now. and i plan on testing the eone in my SSD to see if that also was the concern.

I only have that slider max to attempt to control the number within what my pc can tolerate from FX heavy mods. thats the main reason i have the slider adjusted. now that i know that doesn't actually do anything i'll likely just stick to the battle size ratio to adjust that.

Ok that seemed to be accepted. that sets the internal number per battle max to 1150 (which is more than my potato can properly support.) but i beleive to get around 250 i think the value would be 1.5000 or something similar? anyway I'm going to test the other problematic mods in my possession with this and see if its correctly adjusting it. I'll reply again with an answer shortly. odd that its accepting this now. and i plan on testing the eone in my SSD to see if that also was the concern.

I only have that slider max to attempt to control the number within what my pc can tolerate from FX heavy mods. thats the main reason i have the slider adjusted. now that i know that doesn't actually do anything i'll likely just stick to the battle size ratio to adjust that.
The slider behavior and accuracy will vary on a mod by mod basis. Some mods have adjusted their mission template spawn entries appropriately and properly reflect the values in iBattleSizeMax and Min and other have just adjusted the values without adjusting spawn entries. You will have to tinker around on your own and find the sweet spot you like between battle size and performance.

The slider behavior and accuracy will vary on a mod by mod basis. Some mods have adjusted their mission template spawn entries appropriately and properly reflect the values in iBattleSizeMax and Min and other have just adjusted the values without adjusting spawn entries. You will have to tinker around on your own and find the sweet spot you like between battle size and performance.
Yea I'm learning that part. Warsword for example uses a very strict set of templates it seems like so slider adjustments are basically ignored. Perisno already has an internal slider that goes to 367. AWOFAI makes doing that yourself irrelevant since theirs goes to 1000. At least its a case of I'm just inexperienced/ an idiot rather than something i messed up internally.

I have never seen mod with correct values in options. Because Native has error in the max size. So they all inherited that error.

@K700 , no need to make special option in game for fBattleSize=10.000000. Just create loader with such options.
Other options that should be in the launcher:
1) Выбор языка
Настройка находится в
%AppData%\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband WSE2\language.txt
2) bCheatMode
3) bEditMode
4) iMaxFrameRate
5) bShowFrameRate
5) iAttributeLimit
6) fBattleSize
Нужно сделать несколько опций на выбор
0.2 / 0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5 / 2.0 / 5.0 / 10.0
7) bShowScreenshotPath
:cool: iScreenshotFormat
9) fSoundVolume
10) fMusicVolume
11) [Profiling]
bEnabled

Hey, a friend with Linux get this crash, here is txt crash log :

flYABQxeUX.webp

I have never seen mod with correct values in options. Because Native has error in the max size. So they all inherited that error.

@K700 , no need to make special option in game for fBattleSize=10.000000. Just create loader with such options.
Other options that should be in the launcher:
This could be done in the future, but for now working on the launcher is not a priority. The source code of the launcher is open, if you wish, you can contribute to the development.

Back
Top Bottom